ADVAIT

I DIDNT KNOW THIS FORUS IS RUN MY FANATICS

7 posts in this topic

Firs of all most of the so called open minded folks here are just parrots parroting Leo (for whom I have respect).

I posted in health forum that nutrition and contamination is quite over hyped and ultimately it is your beliefs that dictate reality. Otherwise you will be starting to ask what should be the proper temperature of your farts and should I pick my nose or not and become quite a bubble pussies.

I said "I think even if a person drinks a poison and believes he will not die, and not give a fuck he will not die" because humans have survived in tremendous situations.

And voila, because of this statement Michael ( I guess he is moderator) gave me warning and deleted my post. 

I mean WOW! What the actual fuck! So open-minded forum! 

Hell, even the replies I got were like WHY DONT YOU JUMP OFF A BUILDING AND BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT DIE, WHY DONT YOU SMOKE PACKS OF CIGARETTES AND SEE IF YOU GET LUNG CANCER ETC.

Seriously guys? Instead of trying to implement this in your own life instead of wasting your time on little stupid shit ( playing with the content) instead of changing the structure and shift your paradigm you do this shit?

You fuckin delete that post?

Then why Leo does not delete his videos which are so radical that when he says a rapist is you, you are the god, love the murderer etc! 

WOW fuckin WoW!!

Hey, do some self reflecting. Low quality post. You aren't making high quality distinctions. If you eat poorly, or drink poison the body will get ill and die. The mind is powerful, but be sure to make high quality distinctions. When watching Leo, make sure you aren't making grand assumptions. When people on the forum, like a mod take down your post take time to self reflect. Don't freak out, that is low quality consciousness. Realize that, accept the not knowing and keep going. I believe in you.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art okay, here I am giving examples to show mental strength and there you are nit picking my examples. I deliberately gave little bit over the edge examplsr.

Why people are lacking the implicit understanding here?

Even I don't smoke packs of cigarettes neither I am planning to drink some. Fuckin poison 

I am just stating how soft we have become and self obsessed in current age.

Consciousness will and cannot die. But if you drink poison you will experience a very painful death, whatever you believe. DON'T DO IT!! 

Also don't forget that not everyone here is nonduality focused. Be very careful what you say.... Or don't, whatever. May get banned though. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@neutralempty I am talking about power not fear. By experiencing limit less power by being human you would realise how it feels to be GOD. Not by living in fear dreading about some pH level of water

@ADVAIT the issue is, your post could literally lead to dire consequences. 

It would be less problematic to suggest for people try achieving clear skin with their mindset through subliminals or command cell therapy for example. (Not saying this stuff is true, but it's an interesting perspective).

1 hour ago, ADVAIT said:

I said "I think even if a person drinks a poison and believes he will not die, and not give a fuck he will not die" because humans have survived in tremendous situations.

Have all humans survived tremendous situations? Wim Hof to the extreme? What are you actually talking about...
This is foolish and dangerous. 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

2 minutes ago, ADVAIT said:

@Thought Art I am just stating how soft we have become and self obsessed in current age.

People can't read your mind and your post is almost incoherent, it puts down people on the forum in a generalized way despite not knowing those people. You aren't in anyway superior to anyone one the forum and your arguments don't add up to MY direct experience anyway. If you take some poisions you will die. There is a difference between the actuality of you drinking poison and the idea of drinking poision. 

What are you talking about soft? People aren't stupid. Doing unhealthy things is going to lead to poor health. Smoking cigarettes, eating poison is not something you would do if you were ACTUALLY using your mind to improve you life. Man, wake up.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"