Striving for more

I pussied out again - Hating myself

23 posts in this topic

@Striving for more  Be happy that this sucks so much. It's great, because then when you approach and get rejected, it will suck way less!

So the next time you have an opportunity, remember that you will suffer way more with beating yourself up, than if you try and it doesn't go your way.

Being rejected is peanuts compared to the hell you're giving yourself now.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

10 hours ago, Striving for more said:

I pussied out again & have this feeling of lingering self hatred. 

This has gone on for too long. 

I don't know what to do. Should I try find an accountability partner on this forum? Or is that me just not being independent & getting on with it. 

I only get chances to appraoch so often due a mix of factors. 

All the nootropics in the world won't work on your energy after pussying out, it depletes me inside. It's the "Loser effect".

Only so much game theory is useful. Ultimately if i'm gonna pussy oout all the game in the world is useless. I need to be a winner. 

I can't concentrate on my goals now, I hate being a pussy. I can't accept myself right now. 

My life & actions does not match my standards, it's too painful. 

Good, leverage those emotions to take action, but also,  you gotta be able to be your own cheerleader and pat yourseld on the back for the smallest things. 

Get on facebook and join rsd inner circle london. Then introduce yourself and meet a wing in real life. Going solo is THE hardest thing. Look for a whatsapp or telegram group of active wings. 

This WILL change your results and bootstrap your pickup journey. 

Edit : dm me if you want an accountability partner, I dont mind giving you some suport?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

It's kind of pointless to approach with covid.

Just wait until it passes and focus on other stuff. Is what I am doing

+1