Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cannedsoup

What are photos and videos of myself?

5 posts in this topic

I have been pondering upon the question "What are photos and videos?" for a while now. Inferring that birth is just a belief system (due to concept and imagination), If I were to have photos and videos of my birth, then what are the pictures and videos? Am I just labeling all photos and videos of me as me? 

Edited by cannedsoup

There is only now. Realty is instantaneously simultaneously created and destroyed. So you now looking at a photo, is you creating/imagining that there is a past and the photo is of the past, only it is being created now within consciousness, as all there is is the consciousness of now.  All thoughts, feelings memories and the images of the 'physical' world can only occur now, and nothing at all exists outside of now, however unbelievable that may seem. 

Even more interesting, have you noticed that photos and videos can communicate Consciousness? Feel that 9_9

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@cannedsoup There are photos, but they aren't photos of you, they are photos of you and me, and everyone because only one probe travelled through each lifetime, one lifetime at a time, we are just folded over each other right now like a napkin that's why were are able to communicate at the same time 

2 hours ago, cannedsoup said:

what are the pictures and videos?

Pictures & videos. 

Is the baby in the photo someone else?

No. 

Am I just labeling all photos and videos of me as me? 

You’re labelling certain photos and videos as of you. You are the photos & videos as much as you are the person in them. Notice however, the photo’s & videos don’t think. So as you read this, and notice the tendency to think about this, do the counter intuitive thing, and notice the thoughts coming and going, without ‘latching onto them’. Allow them to go as effortlessly as they arose. Discover the non. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE