Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

Alternatives to science at the same level of consciousness?

7 posts in this topic

Where can I find them and read about them?

Do you know about high quality sources of any kind of reality sense making web, from another culture, that is at least at the same level of consciousness of modern science (Orange / 'expert' or above) ?

I watched all the three parts of docunstruction the myth of science Leo's series and I want to learn about another parallel 'science' that works for the culture that created it, but again must be developed enough that can really compete/add the same value as modern science.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

The highest understanding is that all of this, right now, is consciousness, so Consciousness itself is the only true Knowing out of which all knowledge stems. The very alignment with this Understanding itself is what we badly use the concept "level of consciousness" to attempt to communicate and define. Science itself butts up against this realization, is light a wave or a particle? It depends on the observer, as light itself points to the very consciousness in which the experiment is happening. 

Highly recommend Rupert Spira's book, "The Nature of Consciousness". 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Where can I find them and read about them?

Do you know about high quality sources of any kind of reality sense making web, from another culture, that is at least at the same level of consciousness of modern science (Orange / 'expert' or above) ?

I watched all the three parts of docunstruction the myth of science Leo's series and I want to learn about another parallel 'science' that works for the culture that created it, but again must be developed enough that can really compete/add the same value as modern science.

I dont think the Myth Of Science was about finding something "better" than science as it was about getting out of the mindset that science is the ONLY sense-making tool we have. There are other ways of ways of interacting with reality rather than math. Also, science doesnt have to be "debunked" only integrated with all the other ways of truth-seeking so it can become a more holistic science, what would be it be like to have a laboratory where 500 scientists sit and do self-inquiry everyday? Radical, right? :) 

Science has become our modern day religion and its important to be mindful of how it limits us in our thinking. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I agree with @Rilles, it's about stepping outside of our spheres of beliefs and seeing them from the outside rather than being so deeply within them that they are all we believe exists. 

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

There are other ways of ways of interacting with reality rather than math. 

Thats exactly what I ask here.

I know that go outside any dogma is the more conscious way, and I practice spirituality stuff.

But in this topic I am searching a science-like believe system from another culture, to make a contrast to our science and help me to expand my view on reality in that way.

Yes, practice meditation, mindfulness and so forth is the best way and I do it anyway and I agree with what you wrote but now I am asking for something else.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

You won't find it. 

one day this will all be memories