Animal2692

The left exploiting & politicizing storming of the capitol

39 posts in this topic

Leftists won't like hearing this and they'll probably do their best to reframe it with whatever terminology they know.

There was no coup or insurrection, Trump was using all his legal avenues to have the election looked into and overturned which the Constitution allows if the president or other people believe it to be a fraud. All Trump did was say to protest in DC and to fight, but was not explicit about storming the capitol. Some idiots decided it was wise to get violent and storm the capitol so the left took what Trump said out of context by censoring him which is a bigger offense since Trump is still the president..it's only a charade. The amount of hypocrisy is astounding. AOC, Omar, and Pelosi have been inciting violence by referring to Trump rallies as Klan rallies, the red hat being the new KKK hood, and Trump being a white supremacist. There is in fact no unity coming from the left when it turns around and spits on others. So called "tolerant" people are the most intolerant people out there, even Osho mentioned that before. Biden mentioned how if it was BLM storming the capitol, they would of been treated far worse. Really though? They rioted for 6 months, cops kneeled with them and they had murals painted on streets for them. Twitter currently has many accounts that have incited violence yet didn't ban. Where is the white priviledge? If a white man like Trump can get censored, imagine what will happen to you.

As a result of the left politicizing what happened, Trump ended up getting banned on social media which is now backfiring hard (and rightfully so) on the left and big tech with Twitter and Facebook shares dropping as well as multiple law suits. In 2016, the left was actually talking of a coup when Trump got elected. Now there's a saying that every dog has its day just how the left is having with Biden winning and they talk about maga tears and all which is cool but at the end of the day, they're only piggy backing off the right because it was the left which started the drama with Trump winning 2016. Now the great opportunity for the right with its 75 million voters is to be a thorn in the left for the next 4 years just like the left was and resisted. In 2020, protests were good and cops were bad. In 2021, protests are bad and cops are good. The left says don't judge a man by how he wins, but by how he loses. I disagree. Absolutely judge a man by how he wins. Fighting and not throwing the towel in will always be more honorable. America is fighting for freedom, biggest joke of 2021.

Hate for Trump has become a litmus test for devils.

FB_IMG_1610461070831.jpg

Edited by Animal2692

This ain't about the left my man.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

19 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

Sounds like you need to work on your blue shadow ;) 

Whatever reframe helps you big man. The biggest problem with the left is their support for a central government. The Roman Empire got so big it finally collapsed for example. The UK left the EU with Brexit, good for them. Self proclaimed "stage greeners" or what have you, will complain all day that it's selfish and condemning nationalism. There is nothing wrong with some nationalism. People these days just use too much hyperbole language and equate it to Nazism and white supremacy which is really just a reflection of how ungrateful they are for their country in my opinion. 

More and more I've realized that fascism is around every corner only to a communist. "America first!" What! That's fascim, stage blue stage blue incoming killing us all mayday mayday. Stage blue is coming for all of us, we must raise our level of consciousness.

Edited by Animal2692

1 minute ago, Animal2692 said:

Whatever reframe helps you big man.

If you're framing it as a left problem, then of course people would have to reframe it to critique it :P 

13 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you're framing it as a left problem, then of course people would have to reframe it to critique it :P 

That's perfect. Having different frames of mind and perspectives is a good thing. Unity is possible only on an existential level. Any unity on the materialistic level is false unity because someone will always be left out. The paradox is that you are unique, just like everyone else. Fighting for unity is like fucking for virginity at times.

Edited by Animal2692

13 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

The biggest problem with the left is their support for a central government. The Roman Empire got so big it finally collapsed for example. 

Disanalogous and ahistorical.

7 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

That's perfect. Having different frames of mind and perspectives is a good thing. Unity is possible only on an existential level. Any unity on the materialistic level is false unity because someone will always be left out. The paradox is that you are unique, just like everyone else.

Well, that's a nice tangent.

1 hour ago, Animal2692 said:

Leftists won't like hearing this and they'll probably do their best to reframe it with whatever terminology they know. *continues by reframing leftist perspective*

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

1 hour ago, Animal2692 said:

All Trump did was say to protest in DC and to fight, but was not explicit about storming the capitol.

The Charles Manson defense.  - "I never killed anyone."

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Just now, Mason Riggle said:

The Charles Manson defense.  - "I never killed anyone."

Trump declared state of emergency for DC to protect it during inauguration day. I know the left totally doesn't believe it and will spin it but in my opinion, it goes to show that Trump never meant for the capitol to get stormed.

6 minutes ago, roopepa said:

That's right. Without reframing, we would be stuck in our ways and limit our perspective.

By the way, for anyone here who thinks I'm extreme right or alt right through what's it called...preconceived notions? I've taken the political compass multiple times and always end up near the center. Arguments can be made about the political compass test all day long but just for the hell of it, here's mine. Ben Shapiro was on the same Y axis but wayyyy further right.

Screenshot_20210111-194105_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Animal2692 so, his actions AFTER the Capitol got stormed show his intent prior to the Capitol being stormed? 

That's like me planning a beautiful funeral for my dead wife as proof I didn't mean to kill her. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

27 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It’s a classic technique used for narrative control. It can be used both offensively and defensively in argumentation. A person presents an assumption as implicitly true. Any challenge to this assumption is a “re-frame”. It is an effort to keep the dialog within one’s pre-established frame. 

In this case, the framing is that Trump behaved properly and left wing media is politicizing the events and exploiting for their own gain. It’s an effort to launder Trump, portray him as an innocent victim / martyr and shift blame to the media. The only concession in the frame is that the riot was inappropriate, yet the framing distances Trump from the riot and absolves him from any responsibility. It’s also a hyper-simplistic binary frame of left vs right. As well as Trump is either 100% responsible or 0% responsible. It lacks degrees and nuances.

2 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

That's right. Without reframing, we would be stuck in our ways and limit our perspective.

By the way, for anyone here who thinks I'm extreme right or alt right through what's it called...preconceived notions? I've taken the political compass multiple times and always end up near the center. Arguments can be made about the political compass test all day long but just for the hell of it, here's mine. Ben Shapiro was on the same Y axis but wayyyy further right.

Screenshot_20210111-194105_Samsung Internet.jpg

“I’m not right wing! Here is a photo of my political compass showing me with my centrist friend” ? 

It reminds me of someone saying “I’m not racist!”. And then posts photos of themself with black people to prove how non-racist they are.

People that are not right wing, don’t feel the need to post photos proving how non- right wing they are ? 

8 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

@Animal2692 so, his actions AFTER the capitol got stormed show his intent prior to the Capital being stormed? 

That's like me planning a beautiful funeral for my dead wife as proof I didn't mean to kill her. 

I think it's just propaganda from the left to politicize it as "Trump INCITED the storming of the capitol." I don't believe any of it. There's going to be violent idiots at every protest. Do you know how many times BLM leaders have called to "keep fighting" etc.? None of them got banned by Twitter. 

The man's got a week left, I think this snap impeachment is nothing but a charade as a product of political outrage. For a split second we are unified in condemning the capito fiasco then it's automatically framed as "Trump caused it. His 75 million supporters are for the storming of the capitol as well." Unify the country by dividing it even more.

Edited by Animal2692

6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

“I’m not right wing! Here is a photo of my political compass showing me with my centrist friend” ? 

It reminds me of someone saying “I’m not racist!”. And then posts photos of themself with black people to prove how non-racist they are.

People that are not right wing, don’t feel the need to post photos proving how non- right wing they are ? 

Sure you can look at it that way if you want. I look at it like sometimes people just don't understand to the point that hell, I have to show them a picture of myself with my black friends. I understand it doesn't work at times because of some things I may of said debating them on a sensitive topic so no amount of evidence of myself with other black people would help. Quite unfortunate when they emotionally shut down at that point.

Edited by Animal2692

2 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

I think it's just propaganda from the left to politicize it as "Trump INCITED the storming of the capitol."

As forestluv pointed out, suggesting Trump is either 100% responsible or 0% responsible lacks nuance.  I don't know how many BLM leaders (I don't even know who the leaders of BLM are) have called to 'keep fighting' on twitter.. enlighten me with some examples?

36 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

As forestluv pointed out, suggesting Trump is either 100% responsible or 0% responsible lacks nuance.  I don't know how many BLM leaders (I don't even know who the leaders of BLM are) have called to 'keep fighting' on twitter.. enlighten me with some examples?

Twitter has many accounts that have incited violence which don't need to be up.

Edited by Animal2692

8 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

What a beautiful way to stay stuck and limit your perspective.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

11 minutes ago, Animal2692 said:

because of some things I may of said debating them on a sensitive topic so no amount of evidence of myself with other black people would help. Quite unfortunate when they emotionally shut down at that point.

Don’t place all the blame on the other person. Do some introspection and take personal responsibility. You yourself are saying that you are taking a position and debating it. In this case, you are taking a mainstream right-wing position. Be genuine. Why try to come across as a detached person with a meta view? It’s obvious you are holding a particular narrative.

It’s ok to write about right wing views here as long as you are open to some nuance and aren’t overly dogmatic.