tuckerwphotography

Cosmic Orgasm - Aya Trip Report

11 posts in this topic

I had my first experience with Ayahuasca. A romantic relationship fell apart the morning of the ceremony, so I thought for sure it was going to be a rough ride. But instead all I experienced was pure Bliss. 

The best way I could describe it is a Cosmic Orgasm. I was nonstop giggling and at times bursting out in laughter for hours upon hours. It felt like I reached the last level of the video game called Life, and I was let in on the cosmic joke. I became Infinite Mind, seeing how everything is just this Thought which leads to this Thought which leads to this Thought, on and on for infinity. The line that kept being repeated was, “This is it. This is it. This is it.” Meaning, this right here right now, is all there is. There is nothing else but This. This is it. Every time I “got it” felt like an organism, not in a physical/sexual sense, but like Bliss was enrapturing my entire being. Words fail to describe it, but it’s impossible for me to conceive of any greater, higher or more potent form of ecstasy. There was live music being performed during the ceremony, and it was like angels from Heaven were engulfing my entire world. I will never experience more beauty in my life - it’s impossible to conceive how anything could be any more Perfect. 

I’m not really familiar with the concept of Infinite Mind. But that’s definitely what it felt like I became. Just pure Imagination creating Reality one Thought at a time. Not “thought” in the regular ego sense, but Thought in the Cosmic sense, like pure creation. 

If anyone has any insights (or if Leo has any videos) that might help explain more in-depth what I experienced, please let me know. I have two more ceremonies coming up this week, so we’ll see what unfolds next :)

@tuckerwphotography Best to trip alone, dude.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 hours ago, tuckerwphotography said:

@How to be wise why? According to who? I had the best experience of my life, and it was in a room of over 150 people. Amazing energy. 

Which monk meditates in a crowded place? You need concentration on your mind, which can’t happen if it’s being diverted outwards. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

15 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

Which monk meditates in a crowded place? You need concentration on your mind, which can’t happen if it’s being diverted outwards. 

Lots of monks. Most monks meditate in large groups. Most plant medicine journeys are done in tribal group settings. This has been the way it’s been done since the beginning of mankind. 

From my POV, both individual and group experiences are powerful and worth experiencing.

It's very easy for your trip to go sideways if one of those 150 people start acting out and doing something weird. Their freakout will freak you out, and so forth.

If you are meditating in a group, that's one thing -- it is dead calm. But tripping with a group of 150 is another thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@tuckerwphotography

Sounds like my first Aya ceremony. It was a special full moon ceremony and there were about 150 people there. The music was angelic. An experience of beauty, love, connection and Oneness. 

Group settings can influence energetics and experience. It depends on person’s mindset/physiology/essence/energetics at that particular moment in time. If the two people closest to you were screaming and crying as they worked through childhood trauma, that may have influenced your trip. One’s sense of love for all might expand or one might get dragged into some darkness. That’s not necessarily a bad thing as darkness contrasts light and both are worthy of experience - yet blissful experiences are generally much easier for the mind and body to handle than having to work through a heavy, intense Aya trip. 

I wouldn’t worry and create a self-fulfilling prophecy of a struggle-fest. I’d go into any trip with a positive, relaxed mindset.  Yet I also wouldn’t be naive. It’s possible that some trips can be heavy, intense and difficult to work through - and may take months to integrate. Since you are new, if you do another Aya ceremony I would be mindful of choosing a group that you trust and resonate with. And I’d sit next to people that have a sense of relaxation, peace and joy about them. I have both love and respect for the substance. 

@Forestluv I resonate with a lot of what you said. To clarify, I've been living at the community where the ceremony was held for over two months, and I felt extremely safe and supported by the facilitators. I knew most of the 150 people in the room, including many who have become my good friends. There were several incidents of people freaking out, fainting, purging, etc, but it didn't have too much of an impact on me, thankfully. They were all attended to by the the support staff and were in good hands. I felt grateful to be amongst so many people dedicated to their healing journeys.

The second ceremony was just as beautiful as the first one with similar levels of bliss. Lots of sexual / life force energy, at times it felt so good that it was almost painful. "Rapture" is the best word I could use to describe it. I'm left me feeling immense gratitude for Life and a deep trust in the infinite intelligence of the universe. Third ceremony is tomorrow night. Wish me luck! 

Edited by tuckerwphotography

@tuckerwphotography That sounds like an amazing community and environment. Plant medicine ceremonies can be so beautiful. I wish you all a wonderful ceremony of healing, insight, connection and expansion ❤️ ? 

@Forestluv Thank you! 

The ceremony itself was a really interesting combination of Spiral Dynamics stages Purple, Blue and Green. Based loosely off the Santo Diame tradition (which is a combination of African, Brazillian and Christain influences) but appropriated in a healthy Green-centric way. When I wasn't tripping I was sitting there fascinated by the confluence of of SD stages haha ;) Felt like I was witnessing art via the expression of so many various cultures and world views blending together into beauty, which when combined with Aya led to stage Turquoise insights. Fascinating! 

On 1/11/2021 at 4:44 PM, tuckerwphotography said:

@How to be wise why? According to who? I had the best experience of my life, and it was in a room of over 150 people. Amazing energy. 

Don’t listen to the naysayers. You can learn a lot about yourself and reality tripping with others. The risk is maybe only a bit higher that someone freaking out causes you to have a rough one and even then there is a lesson to be learned.