Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Lucid Dreamer

Consciousness raising comedy

11 posts in this topic

This man’s sketches are absolutely brilliant and I consider them to be high consciousness comedy.  

His whole thing is putting into question all of the things that we just totally take for granted in our culture and world views and shows quite hilariously how relative our perspectives are and how nothing that we believe in the world is obvious. 

Do yourself a favor and watch all of these.  Just about every one of his sketches on YouTube are hilarious. 

He also has a show on the channel ScreenRant called Pitchmeeting. Those are equally if not more hilarious than the ones on his own channel. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

@The Lucid Dreamer Just sounds like ordinary stage Green. Didn’t find any tier 2 material there.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@The Lucid Dreamer Just sounds like ordinary stage Green. Didn’t find any tier 2 material there.

I didn’t claim it was SD tier two. I said it was consciousness raising.  I think it cleverly shows how the things we normally take for granted in our every day lives are not obvious things, and that the way we see many things due to our cultural programming is not necessarily how they need to be perceived.

3 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

I didn’t claim it was SD tier two. I said it was consciousness raising.  I think it cleverly shows how the things we normally take for granted in our every day lives are not obvious things, and that the way we see many things due to our cultural programming is not necessarily how they need to be perceived.

Basically stage Green. It’s pretty common if you care to notice.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

Basically stage Green. It’s pretty common if you care to notice.

2 stages above the majority xD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

11 minutes ago, SamueLSD said:

2 stages above the majority xD

Actually 1 stage above in the west. Plus Green has a lot of power, and gets a lot of media coverage.

@How to be wise Yeah, I’m not particularly concerned with what “stage” it is.  The point is that it gets you to stop taking things for granted, and gets you to see the relativity of things, which is a consciousness raising exercise and it is what the world needs more of.  It can open you up to higher stages of thinking. 

On 02/01/2021 at 2:23 PM, How to be wise said:

Actually 1 stage above in the west. Plus Green has a lot of power, and gets a lot of media coverage.

Since when is the west the majority?

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

5 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@SamueLSD well technically it’s 50% :)

A highly inclusive estimate would be like 1.5 billion.  

xDxDxD Thanks for sharing!

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost