SpiritualAwakening

1cP-LSD

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, was wondering about this derivative substance, it's been on the market since January 2020. Does anybody have experience with micro-dosing this substance ? What effects did it have on your consciousness ? We're you able to notice some subtleties ? What was it like ? Was it safe to you ? Please only answer from your own experience! All info appreciated.

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

I did a few trips with 1cP LSD, in my experience it is very potent and I cant really see differences to LSD-25. I dont felt any health-issues with it. Im planning to test microdosing with it soon. I think its the safest LSD you can get at the moment.

They should be very similar.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've tripped on it a few times, it's pretty powerful. Only difference I've noticed from lsd is that it takes a bit longer to kick in. I've also read that the body converts it to lsd 25. Also I've noticed that it made me clench my jaw a bit. On 200 ug I was thrown into a tremendous fractal reality with closed eyes, I could barely remember anything about material reality, powerful stuff.

I can’t tell a difference from LSD-25 and can confirmed I’ve had nothing but good experiences with it.

I have no tried microdosing and am curious as to anyone’s experience/protocol for microdosing with 1cP

The game of survival cannot be won.