Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Craigxt22

Weird 'thing' happening

11 posts in this topic

Hi,  so I did mushrooms for about 5 weekends in a row in November, and also did 1 week of shamanic breathing each day (20-30 minutes each session).

Ever since I keep having this very weird sensation that lasts only 5 seconds and happens once a week out of no where. It feels like I'm about to die, and also lose control,  my heart goes warm, for anyone that's done MDMA, it feels like that, but instead it my heart rate slows down breifly. I feel perfectly normal after these few seconds when it happens, I'm also in good health and shape. This sounds really weird, but that is the best I can describe it.

This happened again yesterday while I was walking in the woods, I then had very mild  psychedelic  visions which lasted for a minute.

What the hell is going on? Have any of you guys experienced anything like this?

The first time this happened I thought my lunch had been poisoned and was about to call an ambulance.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

I did mushrooms for about 5 weekends in a row

Yeah ok, uhm.. Don't?? Did you do high doses? Did you combine them with something else?

26 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

I then had very mild  psychedelic  visions which lasted for a minute

Might be something like HPPD (I'm not saying that it is HPPD, just maybe something like it)

Just lay off the mushrooms and other psychedelics for a couple of months, see how it goes.

27 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

It feels like I'm about to die, and also lose control

Could you elaborate a bit more? Why do you think you're gonna die? 

@Tim R

The doses were only about 1g, however I think I have a very strong batch as they felt more like 2-3g, I deffinetly weighed them correctly.

The dying part: I feel no 'physical' pain, it just feels like something is shutting down and my heart rate drops, also my hearing goes faint and I hear a slight ringing.  I want to say a very temporary ego death? Then when I start to panic after 5 seconds or so I go back to 'normal'. I but can't be sure.

It's really strange, and scary. It all happens within a few seconds.

BTW I have stopped taking shrooms, and won't do them for a while. I am just doing more meditation now.

51 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

my heart rate drops, also my hearing goes faint and I hear a slight ringing.

I have no clue what that could be. You might want to see a doctor to check for physical symptoms. 

@Tim R  If it continues I will go and see a doctor. I am 90% sure it is something with my mind. I seem to be having very vivid dreams. Something subtle within my mind is changing. I can meditate alot easier and am starting to enjoy it.

@Malekakisioannis  Hey, which psychedelics are you taking, and what kind of doses?  I'd love to help but I'm no expert. Why are you doing them daily?

5 hours ago, Craigxt22 said:

What the hell is going on?

The collapse of the dualistic thinking control vs not control. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Craigxt22 In addition to Nahm's comment look here.

40 minutes ago, Craigxt22 said:

Hey, which psychedelics are you taking, and what kind of doses?  I'd love to help but I'm no expert. Why are you doing them daily?

I feel that @Malekakisioannis meant it in an ironic way. Not him explicitly saying that is his situation but yours.

"hello, I have been consuming mind altering substances recklessly for more than a month, daily, and now i feel weird. Is it normal?"

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Go to the doctor and explain what you're experiencing.  You don't know for sure and posting on a forum won't get you the correct answer.  You could have a heart problem, even if you're healthy and young--it's the luck of the draw with these bodies.  It's best to catch it early if that's the case.

It happened again today after a meditation session. I managed to check my heart rate with my phone and while checking my pulse manually while it happened. My heart rate was normal, and I felt no negative change in my consciousness, only that it made me super in the present for 10 seconds (hard to describe)

It's really freaky, it feels like some kind of energy is leaving my body, and all the muscles around my chest loosen up. this probably sounds weird.

The last few weeks I have slept really well, which alot of the time I don't. I've also had very vivid dreams.

I'm still going to get checked by a doctor and explain as best as I can and hopefully get a blood check too. When this first happened I think it caused me to panic, but I've strangely got used to it.

I hope this is some kind of indication towards spirtual/ consciousness growth. I have been meditating alot recently.