abrakamowse

Trump and Pelosi are ONE (Covid-9 Relief Checks)

7 posts in this topic

Trump and Pelosi should unite for $2,000 relief checks

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/531449-trump-and-pelosi-should-unite-for-2000-relief-checks

First, Trump, who was not even remotely a player in negotiations for the $900 billion plan, has now (correctly) criticized the pending $600 relief checks as far too small and proposed the amount be raised to $2,000 for individuals. 

Second, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), who has long called for a larger stimulus package, said she will call up the proposal for $2,000 for a vote in the House; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) is offering strong support.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Trump advocating for something that might actually help people? Let's go ahead and add +10 to his evaluation card, for a cumulative total of -999,990 for his entire Presidency. Considering the criminally negligent way he handled the Covid epidemic, this is basically the equivalent of burning down your house and then tossing you a quarter to call a Cab on a payphone. I have to wonder whether the primary motivation here is to spite Mitch McConnel for not supporting his coup attempt (not that I'm not all for making Mitch McConnel's life difficult).

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Now that he is fully beaten in the election, he's like 'Let's behave like a decent person and actually care about the people!' I can only feel bad for poor old Donnie. If only he'd realized that this is the way to win elections.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee