justfortoday

My Deepest Awakening Yet.

4 posts in this topic

Today I experienced my deepest awakening yet and felt shaken to my core by the revelation.

1. There is one instance of consciousness in existence. If you are reading this, your instance of consciousness is all that exists in the entire universe.

2. You and I are not alive at the same time. It’s like God wrote a book, and in chapter one he wrote the story of your life, the people you would meet, your entire life arch. In chapter two it wrote mine. Then decided to live each chapter one at a time, but God is only alive in each individual chapter. This is relativity.

3. All other people are imaginary, yet they are chapters in this book God wrote and after it is done living yours, it will live each character.

4. You are all that exists right now.

5. You aren’t the body. You are the entire scene. Every sound you hear, every color you see, it’s all you. This bubble of perceptions are not perceptions, but absolute being, without any substance to it.

6. Existence is a dream. 

7. I am God, and so are you, and everyone else.

8. Again, one instance. In the entirety of existence. One instance of consciousness.

Cool. Thanks for sharing @justfortoday

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This seems to be steering towards separation. Why can't it be all like you said but without the 'happening as separate events' part? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@justfortoday Sounds too good to be true. How sure are you of all of this in a scale of 1 to 10m

Also, I recall you said this already in one of my topics some months ago. Is there any risk of confirmation bias? Have you actually zoomed as God into another movie and returned to yours to confirm this?

Not trying to ruin your party, just trying to make an idea of how sure are you of what your saying. It would be great news if it turns out to be true. But we also must be on the watch for deception.

Being a Guru is frustrating because what can be done in a moment, people make it a lifetime.’