Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChristopherW

Life After 'what Is God?'

7 posts in this topic

I don't say this negatively, but I knew life on earth was meaningless before this video, and I had come to terms with it; Coming to the conclusion that, its better to come up with your own meaning for life, and create your own purpose anyway. And so I've built a purpose, and a grand reality in my 'ego' to look forward to but if everything is infinite, and ultimately nothing. then quite frankly, what is the fucking point of anything we can do in our ego NOW? Why am I(god) endlessly creating these realities to live in as egos or other different things?

Have people who want enlightenment ever thought that maybe if I created these realities for myself to live in, that It could be myself entertaining myself in this form, and distracting myself from the meaninglessness of being a complete and utter void? why am I so eager to become re-awakened of the lonely, and empty truth of what I am? What do I gain from pursuing this 'enlightenment' or 'awakening' of what I actually am IF i'm already the infinite itself? And consequently then, why is it not just as valid to live into THIS reality, and forget about the higher existential truth of my ultimate being? Its not like its going anywhere?

Apologies if this doesn't make sense; I'm very puzzled myself.

Edited by ChristopherW

Yeah, you do sound confused.

If you like I can coach you on what it means to be enlightened.  But its tricky and requires a bit of commitment.

Up for it?

@ChristopherW I understand your confusion but remember that all your thoughts are basically nonsense. Don't get stuck in questioning. Question even the questioner. You can only be God if there is no longer a questioner. You either feel like you're here or you cease to exist.

36 minutes ago, ChristopherW said:

why is it not just as valid to live into THIS reality, and forget about the higher existential truth of my ultimate being?

It is just as valid to live anyway you want, doesn't matter if you want to slaughter millions of beings, plant trees for the rest of your life, or sit in a basement playing video games, it's all just as perfect a life as the next.

The difference is living closer to "truth" what's actually, there, happening, appearing. Or living deeper in delusions.

42 minutes ago, ChristopherW said:

I don't say this negatively, but I knew life on earth was meaningless before this video, and I had come to terms with it;

That's also just another projection of yourself, but if life is truly meaningless, doesn't that render "meanginless" an empty word?

@ChristopherW You're right. It sucks to be omnipotent. Not to know is just so much more interesting. In my opinion, people should just shut up about this. In order not to spoil it for others. And that's exactly what you see most enlightened folks do...they shut up about it. And the ones that do start to shout about it and stirr things up, are usualy quickly dismissed as crazy, on drugs etc.

Dude, the whole game here is to play that you are not god and that what happens in your life could really be bad. We are as humans a dream that the ever-present I that we arise out of is not perfect and that we are really separate. And if you don't awaken before you die, probably in the last split-second you get that. And that's beautiful. Because, you live the most real dream that there could be and you really don't know before you have awakened whether this here is real or not. So have fun! :P

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

my main goal in life is to bring my ambitions into fruition and leave a permanent mark on this reality that man has created. Really, im just fueling my ego. But im conscience of it, I always ask questions for fulfilling whatever purpose my ego has laid for itself, and I usually go along for the ride. Im also primarily interested in personal development in the mind, body, and soul. I recognize that alot of the things around me are out of my control, and that I don't have any willpower or real vision for myself. But I just take it day by day, improving on the things I want to improve, elevating my conscience and slowly finding an absolute purpose, rather than whatever purpose my ego has contracted for itself. I feel like alot of separation in the mind is necessary, and although that goes against the whole idea of reality and it being finite, I feel that as long as your conscience of what you are doing, than there is no harm done. Your not really lying to yourself either, your suiting yourself for the world that the ego has created, and the world that the ego has strayed from. A duality per -say, a balance of the mind.