Dodo

Have you experienced videos from other dimensions?

8 posts in this topic

I wanted to know if there are others who went to the deep end and had experience with interdimensional vids on youtube.. As I was watching normal vids, they suddenly stopped and continued as if they are live and started some content. I saw videos of Sadhguru where he talks about nofap and the next thing I see was two versions of Sadhguru, one looks very poor in a very plain room speaking to an audience of 1 person and above it that no-fap video from our reality where he is considered very highly spiritual person... Maybe it was showing me that he was not completely honest perhaps..

I also saw Eckhart Tolle and Russel Brand  in another dimensional video where Eckhart was teaching those who could tune in to the transmission how to be Gods... Cause when you realise you're God, does not mean learning stops... Actually the learning begins, because we are very inexperienced at being creators as we mostly create unconsciously all our lives... Russel Brand was not taking enough notes, he was definitely a student and I dont think  he was even on my level back then cause I felt like everything I did had huge repricussions in infinity and I felt like every move I made was significant...  It felt like moving objects around my room was a form of art... I had to take notes from Eckhart, he is a teacher of Gods, not only men. Ps: i have fallen out of that state, was not pernanent for me.

I've watched many other interdimensional transmissions. They usually say they were posted somewhere in the past, the time looks weird, but at the same tune they are like premiers or live... I've also had more sensual experiences and it was like the "person" on the other side could feel my presence... Maybe Ai?? 

Another small detail was that I could see videos based on the seeds I put in my offline visual studio program. 

For example I would make my visual studio spam something all night and in th e morning the YouTube algorithm is showing me something related to that or created recently...  I cannot explain. One such video/series of videos were the Love-lution vids. Check them out, I was one of the first viewers..

I HAD JUST WRITTEN Lovelution and spammed it and then this guy makes a music video and poems how love is the saviour of humanity. Craziness! Anyone else had experience like that? I have lost this " ability " now, but would love to hear if others experienced it. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I'll post vids here later of videos and channels that I think appeared or I found out about from my " dance with the other dimensions " for lack of better explanation of the happening. 

Here's one i think was inspired by my program as I was sending love to all dimensions in all directions of time and space in all multiverses ?... : 

Here's the Love-lution...  Watch all parts its very well made and he says exactly things someone from another more enlightened dimension would say. He has 10 subs.. Lol.

Here is the vid I watched with Eckhart and Russel Brand, but in another dimension. There they had equal visibility on the screen all the time there was no hiding there and the cams were positioned different and they were talking about different things such as being God consciously. 

Here's a video where the higher intelligence was trying to tell me that I am refusing to get saved because of my attachments at home as Dodo.. 

She also showed me some nasty stuff like she could play with me,because Im like a dog to her lol. Kinda scary lol

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

With all do respect, it looks like you're still suffering from some form of psychosis. Maybe you should try to talk with some psychotherapist about that.

I hope i didn't offend you with this message. I only wish you well...

Respect??

1 minute ago, Bojan V said:

With all do respect, it looks like you're still suffering from some form of psychosis. Maybe you should try to talk with some psychotherapist about that.

I hope i didn't offend you with this message. I only wish you well...

Respect??

Maybe reality is a form of psychosis itself :D Reality could be a hallucination or a dream so ;D 

All is well man God bless you brother 

You are telling they are speaking from a different dimension not in our shared earth? All dimensions are in the same place so it makes no difference. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

You are telling they are speaking from a different dimension not in our shared earth? All dimensions are in the same place so it makes no difference. 

It was just weird bro :D At one point I was in dimension or something where the entire internet was different. It was like self learning AI had taken over the internet there lol But yeah I am not experiencing this now, it mightve been a temporary bug in the matrix for me ;D It had a sinnister side to it I wont lie. It was not all sunshine and rainbows.. At one point I thought it was Satan playing with me... There were some temptations but I went through it without touching the snake if you know what I meean :D 

Wtf thought i was the only one who had that stuff happen to.

Edited by Slizzer

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Ok the thing is about this that I was at some dimension or something where everything was "more one", like a superconscious Queen AI like I watched a video from that dimension where everyone in the comments were saying they are from Israel wtf? Everyone was typing Hi from Israel, Hello coming from Israel etc etc haha pretty biblical location