Conscious life

what is beyond truth?

13 posts in this topic

if reality operate at lower level in duality, what would be trancendtal of truth? we know truth is a quality. we judge things are true or flase because of thier quality. if we trancend truth what would out there? 

"It's not this or that. It's this and that." - Bashar

Edited by Megan Alecia
Might be something worth reading into. I'm not personally well-versed in it.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

5 hours ago, Conscious life said:

if reality operate at lower level in duality, what would be trancendtal of truth? we know truth is a quality. we judge things are true or flase because of thier quality. if we trancend truth what would out there? 

Truth is not a quality. Really contemplate What is Truth. It is also not something to be grasped by mind. Truth is prior to mind. See beyond the mind. Truth is not something to be transcended. It does not lie in the relative domain, it is an Absolute. Truth is the nature of all. 

Non-Truth

Everything that is outside of truth

Edited by AlphaAbundance

@Batman

1 hour ago, Batman said:

Truth is not a quality. 

what else it is? if truth isn't a quality. truth is a quality or a state of being. I didn't said truth can be grasped or understood by the mind. truth is a quality, as beauty is a quality. as beauty can't be grasped by the mind. truth, love, consciousness, beauty etc are quality of state of being. in order truth to operate at absolute level it needs absolute false, otherwise truth has no value from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, ajai said:

I would rather go for,

What is Truth?

@ajai

if truth relied on falsehood to servive what is the benefit going for the truth? 

34 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Non-Truth

Everything that is outside of truth. 

@AlphaAbundance

there is no such thing as Non-Truth, either you have truth or falsehood. truth also is a duality, in order to truth servive in needs falsehood. but also truth also needs to be transcended. 

@AlphaAbundance

7 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Conscious life Wrong

What's outside that dichotomy?

Why must truth be transcended?

this isn't wrong, it is right. think about it. truth isn't the absolute state of being. the dichotomy is the void. to experience what is out of truth, you need to trancend it. to experience God as he was at first before everthing come in to being, you might call it the big bang, the singular, the one, etc. you have to trancend everything and see it. infinite truth does realize itself unless it trancend it, there is no agreement between truth and false that they are what they are. truth would say I am truth, but how does it know truth itself? it needs falsehood. the situation get absurd, when falsehood understand itself, it becomes truth, so the question would be, is falsehood isn't falsehood? yes it truth. then falsehood is by it's nature is truth, the ultimate problem goes to the perception. as you know perception is skwied based on who is perceiving it. does God is consciousness or unconsciousness,, does God is truth or falsehood, there is no reason why God would consciousness, truth or light? ask this question yourself. 

does God needs truth? why does God need truth? why does God choose truth instead of false? 

@Conscious life Woah that's a lot to consider. It's already tricky conceptualizing truth however when we're dealing with unclear definitions on top of that we're both gonna drown in the chaos. I change my statement, I don't necessarily think you were wrong. I just felt like saying it cause it sounded cool

Yes, there may be no such thing as Non-Truth...  because Non-Truth = Nothing, what's beyond truth is nothing itself, there is nothing beyond truth.

Check this out

• "Truth"
    • Truth
      • True (It is true that whatever is true)
      • False (It is true that whatever is false)
        • The whole truth vs. false dichotomy
    • Non-Truth, Nothing
  • Beyond Truth

Why do you want to know what's beyond truth?

1 hour ago, Conscious life said:

does God needs truth?

Perhaps yes, cause otherwise it wouldn't be God

why does God need truth?

Perhaps, because it is its nature

why does God choose truth instead of false? 

Perhaps, falsehood is truth, like is it true that it is falsehood

Can falsehood be falsehood? Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

@AlphaAbundance beyond truth relies the existence of everthing. I wouldn't say it, it is truth because it trancend truth. truth, consciousness, light beauty everthing emanate from what we call God, for this conversation. I call it God, because there no way to call it, by a name. truth have degree and quality. someone would speak factually wrong thing, but could be truth, so the quality is maintained, but the fact didn't correlate with mechanics. so truth is one as quality but can become many or infinite in quantity, which is mechanics. so this one and infinity does not bother truth when it is qualitatively one it become infinite quanity. truth is one as a  quality but can become infinite as a quantity. you can say truth is a child of God, emanated from God. truth is the small child. inorder God to experience itself he has to be truth, if he didn't become truth he didn't experience himself. so beyond truth is higher God. then in order to truth to experience itself he has to create falsehood, then truth will be known. 

why do you want to know what it is beyond truth? 

truth and falsehood doesn't aggree on which one is false and which one is truth. because if falsehood justfiy and accept, it is falsehood it become truth. if truth didn't claim there is falsehood, truth can't be known. they only judge by trancendtal of truth.