Eren Eeager

A little story about Love.

7 posts in this topic

Once upon a time,there was a sufi master and his disciple. They were more of lovers than a teacher and his student. The disciple loved his master and the master loved his disciple. The disciple used to wake up every morning before the guru to heat the water for him to wash his body so he can pray. It was winter and the water was ice cold. But once it happened that he didn't wake up early. So he wakep up frightened to the realization that his guru will wash his body with ice cold water. He hurred to the water pot and embraced it with his body  and when the guru reached to the water it was hot as if it was heated. The guru asked his disciple wondering how on earth this could happen. The disciple answered " it was heated by the heat of my love, master". 

This is a true story by the way. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Too much neediness/co-dependency.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

9 hours ago, Eren Eeager said:

it was heated by the heat of my love, master

If someone can't love me enough to heat the water like this, I don't want them in my life. 

P.S.

Sweet story! 

6 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Too much neediness/co-dependency.

Nope.

Love expresses itself in different ways and it is not neediness. 

If you cry over someone's death, it can be egoic or loving. And the experience is 180 degrees different. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.