Slifon

Ringing and vibrations in my sleep

10 posts in this topic

I want to ask about something that is happening 7 years now, and I'm not quite sure what it is. 

Frequently in my sleep, I start feeling something like ringing in my ears and vibrations, I always thought that it may be a being, maybe communicating, today the same thing happend, but heard voises speaking, not quite sure what they were saying, and I saw a face looking at me. If it is a being how you determine if it something good or bad? Because every time it is happening it is quite scary, most in previous years, in previous years I would just wake my self up until I let myself feel it recently and the fear it's not something so big now.  But a weird happened yesterday when it was happening I was tired, so I tried to wake my self up, I would wake up and it was happening again and again, and I said an orthodox Christian prayer in Greek and it stopped. 

I am not a religious person, I was as a child and I was Baptist, but after experiencing psychedelics and maditation I saw how much limited a religious perspective is, but I don't know how to explain what happened. 

Edited by Slifon

Shit. I've had the vibrations and "sensing" something around me at night but not seeing a face or hearing voices. 

I'm not 100% sure, but prayers are kinda like meditation with an intention. So you sent the intention into the universe of guidance/protection via prayer and that's what you received.

The alternative way to do this without praying would've been perhaps to dissolve any fear and send out loving, non fearful energy (which I've done a couple times at night). But it can be easier to think of another positive being such as an angel/God etc helping you, when it was really just you anyway. It works either way. 

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

Perfect time to astral project. The seeming beings are imaginary. Learn astral projection techniques and during these states of vibration and hearing noises use the techniques to leave your body. Or at least gives the sensation of a soul like body leaving your physical body. Then wander around the astral plane, walk float fly around if you so desire. Good fun. Once you get past the idea of these beings you encounter being nothing more than your own imagination. As is the whole astral world you experience. I mean you say 7 years this has been going on, that’s a long time. You may as well do something enjoyable seems your regularly finding yourself in these states whilst sleeping. You can learn a lot to delving into your subconscious like that

Have had similar experiences some months back, they are not that common for me.

2 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Perfect time to astral project. The seeming beings are imaginary. Learn astral projection techniques and during these states of vibration and hearing noises use the techniques to leave your body. Or at least gives the sensation of a soul like body leaving your physical body. Then wander around the astral plane, walk float fly around if you so desire. Good fun. Once you get past the idea of these beings you encounter being nothing more than your own imagination. As is the whole astral world you experience. I mean you say 7 years this has been going on, that’s a long time. You may as well do something enjoyable seems your regularly finding yourself in these states whilst sleeping. You can learn a lot to delving into your subconscious like that

I was thinking the same thing, what made me think more was that after the prayer it stopped. 

@Slifon can’t help ya with the prayer situation as I don’t do prayers. Maybe your strong belief in prayer had a roll to play in it stopping. If that’s the case I’d be praying for it to come back? so I could go on a little adventure of my mind during sleep as in astral projection. In all seriousness though you’ve nothing to fear at all. It’s really interesting and intriguing to project. Investigate the state. I’m sure you’ll reap the rewards. Lots of people are desperate to force that state during sleep yet you seem to be naturally generating it. Make the most of it 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Is this the frequency of the ringing?

I would say that is up to 1500hz, like a squeezing sound. 

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Slifon

The ringing might be a different octave (high C) , but is it the same note (middle C)? 

More like the first frequencie.