Eren Eeager

Just plugged some acid, I hope it works.

7 posts in this topic

I have been off my SRRIs for than month and I am really excited to finally retrieve the ability to trip again. 

I Hope I get some real insights tonight. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Way to set good intentions ? maybe we should start a good intentions mega thread for tripping. 

Do you have a question to be answered, or are you leaving it up to Love? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I desperately need a break-through. I have been in the theory side for too long. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

5 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I desperately need a break-through.

Just relax. You don't need anything. Lay back and enjoy the trip! Let "it" guide you. Let "it" show you what you've got to see. What "it" wants you to see. Don't force "it", because "it" can't be forced. Open yourself up and receive.

In my experience, trying to get somewhere, will get you everywhere except for where you want to go. :D

beep boop

We encourage people to immerse themselves in their trip. Posting while tripping can be a distraction.

Have a wonderful trip! I hope you post a trip report and let us know how it went! ?