Zigzag Idiot

Esoteric Christianity

6 posts in this topic

This was written by a former Teacher of mine, Dwight Ott. Of the different Gurdjieff lineages, so to speak, Dwight studied with one of the Nyland Groups. http://www.nyland.org/

When I met him, around 2003, he was a fairly recent widower, an early retired school Teacher, Vegetarian, and a portrait Artist in the resort town of Eureka Springs Arkansas. I'm glad I had copied this off his website that he had available for a few years. I just wished I had saved all of his writings concerning the Fourth Way and Esoteric Christianity. Around the time I met Dwight, Charles Tart had ran across Dwights writings on his small website and paid him compliments. I guess that's all the name dropping for now.

These were poor copies and not helped much with my photography. I plan to clean this somehow and then put it in the Christian High Consciousness Resources where I think it belongs. I would like some feedback about that if anyone has objections or comments.

IMG_1517.JPG

473D3717-4A32-4F8D-A524-847A6AE6E9EA.png

There are 1 1/2 more pages I'll load tomorrow,if not sooner.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

I love Esoteric Christianity. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Thank you. I also like this website

http://www.spiritofthescripture.com

Lots of little nuggets there, though the main difference on that site is they think of Jesus as more of an archetypal story character and not a historical figure. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Imo, no study of esoteric Christianity is complete without a good hard introspective look based on the more non-dual aspects found in the Nag Hammadi.

Of course, the key teachings would likely  never have made it to the King James Version.  But who knows...

Thanks, @Preety_India @blackchair @seeking_brilliance

I agree, @kbone

Moderators or anyone who can answer. My button on the left for adding from photos has disappeared, how do I get it back so I can ad the rest of the article?

Thanks

Edited by Zigzag Idiot

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn