28 cm unbuffed

The Void

13 posts in this topic

What do you guys think about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUhykPHgkc

Have any of you experienced it? I did, and here are my thoughts about that topic: 

It was my heroic psilocybin dried mushrooms trip (11-12g). The first part of it was just pure bliss, ecstasy, gratitude that I can experience everything, that I can sense, feel, hear, wow, my mouth was opened and I was just crying out of happiness. 

The second part of my trip was "a little bit worse". I've seen the so-called "the Void". It was horrifying - an endless strange loop, that is stuck with itself, within itself, forever, since always and it can never escape itself because there's no place to run. We, as God are just lying to ourselves, to then convenience ourselves it's not the truth, we are deluding ourselves that we are human, just to escape ourselves, and so on.

My question is like this - if (as Leeor says) both of them are true, what is the Truth, really? Is it like - there is just emptiness, the void, the paradox, the loop, the silence, that just amuses and is deluding itself with endless stories, endless realities because it's better than this horrifying Void? 

Basically - are we living in a fucking Matrix? 
It's like being conscious of the fact, that we are just a high as fuck dude, that thinks he's a Jesus Christ or something when in reality he's just a deluded high as fuck dude. Greaaaaat, that's what I was looking for my whole life?

She is talking about this video, is a reaction to this video... (I think for what she says...)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

59 minutes ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Nahm I did 2.5, 3.5, and 4 g trips before. Then I wanted to try 7 g, but once I was tripping I heard "entities" (not kidding, and you may hear stories like that before) to add some if I really want to experience The Truth, so I did.

And what was that experience? The Void like the guy in the video said?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@28 cm unbuffed

Interesting. Just two cents, but I wouldn’t equate the void to the thought loops. Imo, this is the message yet received, of too little foundation and inspection & too much substance. ‘I’ am ‘in the void’ now, and it is a perfect peace and love. No “thoughts”. No thoughts of escape, or running. It is quite noticeable that nothing can be said here, on behalf of a we. By that ‘I’ mean there is no direct experience of a we, and thus there is no possibility of projection, lying, convincing, deluding, escaping an ourselves, no horrifying void, no entities, no matrix. Just this peace & love. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@abrakamowse This is the best description, I can't even use words to describe it: 

https://i0.wp.com/css-tricks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/yin_yang.gif?ssl=1

I've become conscious, that everything is paradoxical. Like, let's say: "you are everything, but to be everything, you have to be nothing at the same time". And it's true for everything and you directly become conscious of that, the reality is just a paradox trapped within itself. You exist right? You had to create yourself, but how did that happen? There had to be you to create you. Strange loop in a nutshell. So yeah, something really similar.

@28 cm unbuffed If that's what the void told you, it's truth. So, that's Ok... do you give a negative connotation to it?

I see you used the word "trapped" and that sounds to me like negative. In reality the one that is trapped is the ego that thinks he is the doer, but from the POV of your True Self or Consciousness, Brahman, Reality, God, etc... is total freedom.

Edited by abrakamowse

The guy and the girl in those two videos are experiencing parts of God that are true, but they are not complete. So, she doesn't realize that those beings that she saw in the void are creation of her imagination, she is God too, if she believes it she will create that reality but if she's not wise enough she will become trapped in it until she finds liberation.

That is what happen with partial knowledge, they are not integrating the experience well so they create all those stories and fantasies about God that in reality is undescribable.

They recognize that there's nothing other than God but they say there are beings in the void recruiting other beings... etc... it can be true... if they believe in it.

@abrakamowse

My only question about all of it is this: if the void, the paradox, the endless strange loop, the lonely god is the reality, doesn't that mean, that our reality is just a Matrix? You got me? Does it mean, that our human life, earth existence is just like being a Cypher, eating the steak, knowing it's all an illusion, denying the Truth? 

@28 cm unbuffed The problem is that we have to use language to talk about Reality and anything we say is not going to be the real thing, it will be a representation or a concept.

If I say that yes reality is just a Matrix, because in fact is what God does to create an experience. If you are only one thing, how are you going to experience anything? You have to create it in some way. The way things are manifested is the reality that we are seeing. But that reality is real too in the sense that is a manifestation of God.

So, if you have the idea that because is "just" a Matrix is not reality, you are wrong. Reality is beautiful and is full of love, but we can't see it from our limited POV as humans.

This makes me remember something that is said in the Bible, that God is Human and God at the same time. Don't give negative connotations to it, is really good news! Ego will interpret it like something bad, because is how it perpetuates, the ego wants you to be like Cypher, knowing the truth but interpreting it so wrong that he decides to go back to the matrix.

^_^

18 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

My question is like this - if (as Leeor says) both of them are true, what is the Truth, really? Is it like - there is just emptiness, the void, the paradox, the loop, the silence, that just amuses and is deluding itself with endless stories, endless realities because it's better than this horrifying Void?

There's nothing horrifying about a void. If you're experiencing horror, that's obviously an egoic emotional reaction and NOT void.

The Void is meaningless. Which means it cannot be bad. And in fact, it is Love, since its a perfect Unity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.