longusername12345

Facing the Shadow of our Unconscious Society

8 posts in this topic

Embark on a visionary journey through the fragmented unconscious of the West, and with courage face the Shadow. From Shadow into Light.

“No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.”
-C.G. Jung

This film was created with earnest effort, diligence, and sacrifice. It is an urgent call to growth. If you are moved by the content, please share it and support the artists involved.

Love it. Probably the third time I see it on the forum. :)

Miracle:    Impossible from an old understanding of reality, but possible from a new one.

That ending gives me heavy shivers and unexplained tears every time.
Especially that final scene, where we see open eyes for the first time.

Highly suggested.

The same guys are making another one. Cant wait for it to come out.

Edited by Yog
Add video.

Holy shit, that In-Shadow video is probably one of the most important videos to watch on the whole internet. It was great to rewatch it.

Really curious about the Cancel God project as well.

23 hours ago, Keyhole said:

How on Earth could this be a representation of divine love, when the end result is just going to be a massive collapse?

Hm, isn't Love in a way just acceptance for any form of being and letting/making it express itself regardless of what it might do.
Even if this were a mad max planet drowning in rape, cannibalism, pillaging and war it would still be an expression of Love. Its the force that animates and makes everything be itself.

On 12/2/2020 at 2:51 AM, Keyhole said:

Pretty much, I don't have much hope for humanity in the long term with the way we are headed now collectively.  I don't think facing the shadow is going to do much good.  Maybe for the individual, but there's no way for human beings to turn around at this point in time and the amount of things that humanity doesn't face, collectively, will take us all.  Or.... Most of us.

Unless humans rebuild everything.  But once at the tipping point, humans will lose control very quickly and we will all become like animals.

I'm tired of the evil that human beings cause, and I'm just gunna say it - would it be the worst thing in the world if the Earth took us all back?
It makes me wonder, in the realm of consciousness/reincarnation, however that mechanism plays out, if there were other attempts at this, and the human species just keeps failing.

After this life, when I return back "home" to my group that has "orchestrated" this life, I have some serious questions.  I have some serious doubts about how the state of perfection is supposed to work within something that is clearly failing and about ready to implode.  How on Earth could this be a representation of divine love, when the end result is just going to be a massive collapse?
I'm serious, after we are all dead, whoever is in my soul cluster- like... we need to sit down and make a master plan if one is not already in place and the fog of being human is just preventing me from knowing what this is.

Maybe there is no point in anything, just consciousness that draws back a slingshot... and shoots it, whatever it hits, it creates, and then the energy moves into some form of homeostasis, just to do it all over again - in which case - why the need for needless sacrifice?

What the hell?

Depends on your perspective. Yeah humanity is fucked up but letting that get you down certainly won't help humanity get out this rut. Ego is what caused this mess, so don't overthink it and be all egoey and shit. Do your best. Meditate, let go of your ego and be free. Then help everybody else get free. 

On 12/3/2020 at 3:08 AM, Yog said:

Hm, isn't Love in a way just acceptance for any form of being and letting/making it express itself regardless of what it might do.
Even if this were a mad max planet drowning in rape, cannibalism, pillaging and war it would still be an expression of Love. Its the force that animates and makes everything be itself.

So true dude, that's a rare wonderful way to look at it. 

On 12/1/2020 at 8:44 PM, Yog said:

That ending gives me heavy shivers and unexplained tears every time.
Especially that final scene, where we see open eyes for the first time.

Highly suggested.

The same guys are making another one. Cant wait for it to come out.

That is going to be fucking awesome, these artists are so talented

11 hours ago, longusername12345 said:

So true dude, that's a rare wonderful way to look at it. 

Hurts more, bothers you less.
Until it stops hurting and bothering you.
And than it comes back again.
Weird stuff.

Sandwich hug Keyhole now! on 3.2.1

@longusername12345
?
@Keyhole
?
@Yog

14 hours ago, longusername12345 said:

Depends on your perspective. Yeah humanity is fucked up but letting that get you down certainly won't help humanity get out this rut. Ego is what caused this mess, so don't overthink it and be all egoey and shit. Do your best. Meditate, let go of your ego and be free. Then help everybody else get free. 

Well put.