Preety_India

How to deal with a situation where someone insults your appearance?

22 posts in this topic

If my sister were coming to me with that issue for example and she said it was an ongoing issue, I'd go to the workplace, she'd point out the guy or guys and I'd take them out straight away and do my best to scare the living daylights out of them then leave. Without any footage, etc there isn't much they could do. If it's seriously uncomfortable, this is NOT ON. You must do something about it. 

And you know what @Preety_IndiaI just thought of a book and interview that might interest you and other women as it concerns coming up with strategies to feel more empowered inside and outside the workplace. Best to you :)

Here's her book for ideas and an exploration of her journey: Becoming Bulletproof by Evy Poumpouras

@Preety_India From an Italian we normally just respond with "Who da the f*ck are you?", shuts them up real quick. Confront them right on the spot. No other way, have courage and strength. If they respond with some stupid remark, say I don't give a f*ck who you are, you miserable f*ck, don't you speak to me like that, you little sh*t.

Edited by Red-White-Light