Someone here

Why can't we solve world hunger?

43 posts in this topic

On 11/19/2020 at 9:17 PM, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

I think many people are unconscious of all these. Like intentionally planning the world. 

Maybe let people simply live their life.

Whenever they bring you an argument, We come to you with the right refutation and the best explanation. [25:33] Quran. 

?this is the only thing left. I just delete a good writing. Accidentally. Maybe it is not meant to be shared. 

Conclusion : return to God. 

Edited by Ibgdrgnxxv

11 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

Ok, but this will be seen relatively depending on your understanding of God. Most folks are SD blue or orange, so will read a return to God as going back to the traditional religions which we've already had for millennia, without solving the problems of hunger and poverty. Even fundamentalists and radicals would agree with the basic statement. 

You may have covered this in your deleted post - don't you just hate it when that happens :( . So how do we give 'God' (aka religion or spirituality) a nudge up the development scale to help humanity progress? 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

13 hours ago, Ibgdrgnxxv said:

There is two conceptions of God. The omnipresent substratum of existence and the bearded sky daddy. If you mean the latter.. The guy is just isn't there. And even If he is.. He doesn't seem to give a fuck about children dying from hunger. In fact according to all religious doctrines.. It's all according to his plan.

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho