zasa joey

I Feel Fucked Up!

25 posts in this topic

Hello guys and girls! I dont know why im posting it right now, its pointless anyways but im very bored and very very depressed right now! the thing is i cant speak about my feelings with anyone, i just cant. I feel alienated with my family, friends, everyone! i have lost interest in everything! I dont know whats wrong with me, im always anxious, sad, i have this feeling of weakness, insignificance, guilt, worthlesness. I hate myself! I am good for nothing seriously, I cant stand up for myself and my ideals, for my loved ones, for any shit, cause im a coward and im very weak, i dont know how to do any improvement and self-actualization, im scared of living basically, why was i even born fuck me?! Thanks for your attention, that was all! :))

Hi!  I was going to write almost same kinda thing.  I lost my motivation to go on.  I just wanted to tell you that you are not the only one in the situation.  Sincerely.

Shree Ganeshayana Maha . . 

(I'm not Hindu tho.)

Omm...  Inner PeaS  Omm...    ( ᵕ . ᵕ )   ?

Start going to an environment you like, doing some relaxation activity ex: going to eat on a place you like.

You have to focus more on what makes you feel alive and good rather than putting pressure 

on yourself to be happy.

Happiness is an natural state that's awaken by simply following you heart. 

Try to make new friends, going to new places e experiment new funny activities on this stage.

@zasa joey

Actually.. you express what you are feeling very accurately. :) 

You are posting this because you know that there's a way out and this might be the right place for you to find some valuable tools to fix this. 

May I ask your age and what your occupation is? (you can PM me if you want) 

You are being called to wake up to your truth. You are detaching from mundane world and entering a new phase of your experience. Often, this comes with this type of pain. 

I know you do not care and I know nothing seems to soothe you, and everything feels completely overwhelming. 

If you were to chose one thing you wished improved right now from all that you mentioned, which one would it be? 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Thanks for reply! I would like to but as i said i am very scared and it kinda feels pointless to me! i feel so empty, i dont want to do anything, im very confused! and i dont consider myself worthy of being happy, i have very low self-image :D!

@Ayla Im 18 and im a student right now at the university, it feels so stupid and pointless but still i try not to let down my family. i would improve my weak willpower! i cant battle, im just too tired, exhausted, afraid. i cant put up a fight, i cant stand up and face society, things, people i hate in my environement! i feel powerless and it would really be good to improve that, but more and more the time goes on more impossible it seems!

@zasa joey

Alright. Would you be able watch some videos if I sent them to you? 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

OK. 

Work with these for a day or two. Really sit down and.. "just do it" :P 

There are people here that care ! 

:) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

27 minutes ago, zasa joey said:

Hello guys and girls! I dont know why im posting it right now, its pointless anyways but im very bored and very very depressed right now! the thing is i cant speak about my feelings with anyone, i just cant. I feel alienated with my family, friends, everyone! i have lost interest in everything! I dont know whats wrong with me, im always anxious, sad, i have this feeling of weakness, insignificance, guilt, worthlesness. I hate myself! I am good for nothing seriously, I cant stand up for myself and my ideals, for my loved ones, for any shit, cause im a coward and im very weak, i dont know how to do any improvement and self-actualization, im scared of living basically, why was i even born fuck me?! Thanks for your attention, that was all! :))

I've dealt with similar issues and Aldo's advice above is definitely a good start. Part of it is a process of learning to stop focusing on these feelings and to shift that focus to positive things (if you really look, you will find many positive things about your life). Another thing I would suggest doing is accepting that all of these things you tell yourself - beating yourself up, thinking others are better than you, thinking there is anything wrong with you - are all lies. You want to stop telling yourself these things because they are made up and, by focusing on them, you perpetuate them and start to believe them. All of this is a daily practice and it might not happen overnight but I can say pursuing these ideas has greatly improved my own life over a relatively short period of time.

Hey Zaza.

It's a ruff spot to be caught in the vicious cycle of dispar. The first video Ayla shared has a piece of advice that I wholeheartedly endorse. Surrender to your emotions. Let yourself feel everything, just embrace the pain. I belive it is there for a reason. If you can endure rock bottom, you will be rewarded with a powerful fortitude. It will make you stronger.

Best wishes

What are your hobbies? Tell us more about your life and what you do throughout your days and weeks and we will be able to help way better :)

I had a similar problem before, if you are very depressed maybe you will need professional help. The problem is the same that I had, overthinking.

We think too much, is better just to enjoy what you are doing and not think about anything. I know is hard, in my case being so down helped me to come back again to the real path or to my path. Try to draw, or do anything that you like and when you are doing it check how you feel. If you enjoy doing it and you are not so depressed you will find the way.

finding the things that make you feel good is a good start, like @The Alchemist  said, think what are your favorite hobbies.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Zasa, I think Ayla already pointed you to the right direction, but I just wanted to write you a little piece of encouragement and say that to me you seem like a very intellectual human being (especially for your age) and I am sure you will get out of this place you are in right now and you will do some amazing things in this world. To be of that age and already be in a forum like this - whoah. You will go so far if you are already here. 

All of us go through some very difficult emotions to be on this spiritual path of self-discovery. It is something that we all need to face and you are facing all those feelings now. It will pass and it will go away. Maybe not instantly but it will. Good luck. <3

@The Alchemist well, most of the time im just roaming the streets with my friends, we do some silly shit, talk about stupid, pointless things, goof around, lately we have been playing football frequently! they are pretty much as clueless as me :D however we are all tired of this same shit every day, going out and doing the same thing over and over, but sitting in the house is killing me! we drink a lot also!

Edited by zasa joey

3 hours ago, zasa joey said:

God, there's so much I want to say but don't know how because of how much walking it requires but I will tell you this, you're in the perfect position to wake up and truly "actualize" your life feeling like that :)

Another thing, don't ever run from how you feel but face it head on, meditate deeply on it and 'feel' it as much as you can.
No need to think anything but don't get mad that you do because you will and that's normal.
This will serve as the Humbling Rock on which you shall build your House and stand confidently once you have passed through it all :)

Also, watch these scenes while realizing that both characters in both movies are you, I think you'll understand ;) 

(I've cried to that many times before, it's so fucking beautiful and perfect)

Edited by Keyblade Viking - Tobias