Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jo96

Can’t seem to trip anymore

5 posts in this topic

I don’t know if anyone had any ideas for why this might be occurring. On 3 separates days spaced apart a couple of day’s I have taken chocolate mushrooms. Usually with the brand I have it only takes me 1 gram to notice a substantial trip with visuals and expanded consciousness. Anyway I have been dosing it at 2 grams and I do not even notice any difference in my state of consciousness at all.. I even tried a separate batch for the third time. I’ve tripped many times from this source and I’ve never had a problem. So it makes me think there’s something blocking me from tripping. I know I could try to to take more but then I’m afraid it’ll be the kinda deal where the one time I take more it starts to work lol

There's different factors. How recently you've eaten, how much you've eaten, what youve eaten. I'm pretty sure you can build a tolerance for shroomies to...I think. Just try eating 3 or 4 I highly doubt you'll not trip eating 4 grams dried. Could be bad batches of shrooms. Just eat more

Probably just bad mushrooms, though it could be a medication you're taking. Seroquel, SSRIs, and quite a few others can pretty much stop trips from happening.

Tolerance is around 7-10 days.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.