Pernani

How to fall in love without losing yourself?

23 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Pernani said:

Thanks for your input! From my experience, it's almost rare to find someone you're so compatible with, with which you can develop a deep intimate connection. And even developing that connection is a process that takes time. So how would one go about creating abundance in reality when it comes to that? Cause it's not the same as just going out and hooking up with different people (which I admit, I haven't even tried doing that yet). Or maybe this perceived "rarity" is coming from a scarcity mindset itself.. What do u think?

I think there's something missing here. I wasn't talking about compatibility as in intimate relationships per se, but since you attributed that component exclusively to intimacy, I think there's something deeper going on here. Of course, it is good to find a compatible life partner with whom you can also be deeply intimate. But that's a bonus, at least for me. Since I have compatible friends, I do not desire a highly compatible partner. I mean of course I do want the most compatible girl there is, but the psychological need for being understood won't be causing me neediness when I interact with potential life partners cuz that psychological need is already fulfilled and therefore I'm operating from a place of abundance which is attractive in and of itself, which only grows in a cascade effect. The more abundant you get, the more compatible partners you will be able to attract. And then from that place you will be only adding more abundance over your already existing abundance. The only thing you need is the initial spark. After that it will take care of itself. Do you have compatible friends? If you don't, you can hang out here on the forum it can help you fulfill that psychological need which will help you navigate better in the real world.

And of course, you're most welcome.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Pernani You are in your relationship because you want your needs met. If you lose sight of that and start to believe that your partner is merely a provider, then you get attached. I don't mean to imply that you will not bond with your partner and grieve her loss when she's dead. Conscious relationship with your needs prevents toxicity and abuse.

When you create space for expressing desires, you automatically are able to communicate better. You don't lose sight of what your partner really wants and are able to address that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Go direct ass to God !

The only wise move to make in life :D 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them