Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

"I'm talking to you"

7 posts in this topic

Just happened a weird thing watching the last Shunyamurti video he just uploaded on youtube

He was talking about not being trapped by the thoughts which maintain the ilusion, the matrix of desire.

At one point, something clicked .

I was there listening to him and I had a deep recognition of something very clear.

Shunyamurti says I am not the body, i am not the ego. But I am supposed to control something, because Shunyamurti says "I need to get out of the matrix". So... I must be something which is intelligent. Yet is not a thought or a mechanical process like a body. So... who is really Shunyamurti speaking to?

And then it hit me.

He is speaking to the Consciousness which has been the whole time here!

I became Consciouss I am Conscioussness listening to him.

The words of Shunyamurti are not being listened by a hand. They are not being listened by a leg. They are not being listened by a thought. A thought can't listen. Lol!

They are being listened by Consciousness!

Shunyamurti is speaking to ("my") Consciousness!

The whole secret thing has been hidden in plain sight the whole time!

Omg! ?

And funny thing is I don't have to do anything to be Consciousness. I am always conscioussness. I can forget myself and believe I am a thought. But that's just an dumb Illusion.

Edited by Javfly33

Peekaboo :)

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, SilentTears said:

great job, I’m very proud of you. 

Haha thanks I guess!

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Shunyamurti is speaking to ("my") Consciousness!

Nice realisation, thanks for sharing :) I wonder what's the difference with Shunyamurti speaking to you rather than anyone else? We're all consciousness after all. Perhaps it's because some people have pure consciousness without self-consciousness. 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

7 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

Nice realisation, thanks for sharing :) I wonder what's the difference with Shunyamurti speaking to you rather than anyone else? We're all consciousness after all. Perhaps it's because some people have pure consciousness without self-consciousness. 

@snowyowl Of course no difference at all. But shunyamurti speaks truth and most people speak delusion.