Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

Since I’m not real..

7 posts in this topic

Doesn’t that mean this life is it?

i understand technically every moment is it cus I don’t exist. I change moment to moment. Will I always be like this? Or will this idea completely die along with all experience.

@Mvrs Is the idea 'Since i'm not real' actually based in your direct experience or is it a belief? Who says you are not real? Why do you think you don't exist? Maybe you are just mistaken about what you are.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Have you experienced what you're saying or just philosophising? Because the latter won't get you far unfortunately. Speaking from experience. 

Concepts like "moments", "always", and "death" involve time. The true being is timeless according to the sages.

5 hours ago, Space said:

@Mvrs Is the idea 'Since i'm not real' actually based in your direct experience or is it a belief? Who says you are not real? Why do you think you don't exist? Maybe you are just mistaken about what you are.

Direct experience... what is I? Am I the thoughts in my head? Am I character I made? Am I the itch in my butt crack?

im directly aware I’m a concept concepts are an idea an imagination. 

7 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Direct experience... what is I? Am I the thoughts in my head? Am I character I made? Am I the itch in my butt crack?

You are God imagining itself as "you", with all your life story, all your thoughts, and with the itch in your butt. 

But don't believe me without seeing it for yourself.

You are the gambler. You are the gambling. Enjoy the game.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.