Yoshy

A question , unfortunatly maybe too practical

25 posts in this topic

Its amazing that you even use words.xD

Edit: you know, language, sentence, grammar, syntax. Amazing.

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

There is only one cause: You. Causation is just another word for creation. Creation is just another word for play.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

22 hours ago, Nahm said:

causation

...can exist when one believes time?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

transpiring

Transpiring means imagining?

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Just read @Nahm dream board thread, it’ll literally answer all of your questions.

Awakening does come with one condition, you won’t be able to get away with being a devil & your actions will come from love ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/6/2020 at 0:37 PM, Yoshy said:

Now that you know that you are the universe , the conciousness .

How can I integrate that to create the life I want to live ?

With humble expectations of course , I dont expect to go and live in another dimensions with aliens and faeries ( even if that would be more exciting than going to college for 10 years ) .

And when I say I , im speaking as my ego of course . I know that if I dont have the life I want I might kill myself , Im not going to live 60 years of quiet desperation sadness and regret ,  might sound capricious but this it ¬¬ .

Thank you very much . 

@Loving Radiance

causation

...can exist when one believes time?

Transpiring means imagining?

Without believing the thought that happiness is contingent on causations & future outcomes, as if happiness were an object obtainable & achievable...when these thought conditions are recognized as the suffering and let go...happiness is felt, or, known, as the presence that Is already, and the very source of all one is wanting to experience. The causations are implied in language & thoughts, the actuality of which (language & thoughts) is infinite being (not-two). Continual focus upon the conditions is the activity of the mind veiling ‘it’s’ own source, or, true nature, which is not two. Awareness can actually veil itself in this manor to such a degree that it believes itself to be separate of itself and thus considers the causation of killing itself, not noticing it is itself already. 

@LfcCharlie4

Indeed. All the thought stories ever told about “the ego” have nothing on a single want written on a dreamboard. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE