Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

Things that help with fatigue?

30 posts in this topic

@Michael569

Since you know a lot about health etc. i would also like to ask you about your thoughts on dandruff? Without creating a new topic.

It comes and goes with me. Recently i've fasted and didn't (or almost) didn't have it but now it came back.

@PurpleTree fungal overgrowth is common or weakened immune system. 

Nutritional deficiencies: zinc, protein, vitamin C could be possible 

Stress

Could also be a deficiency of certain essential fatty acids. 

Maybe hypothyroidism 

Might be more but this is what I can think of from the top of my head. May need more info from you. Feel free to pm me if you'd like us to dig deeper in this 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

13 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@PurpleTree fungal overgrowth is common or weakened immune system. 

Nutritional deficiencies: zinc, protein, vitamin C could be possible 

Stress

Could also be a deficiency of certain essential fatty acids. 

Maybe hypothyroidism 

Might be more but this is what I can think of from the top of my head. May need more info from you. Feel free to pm me if you'd like us to dig deeper in this 

Thanks man, appreciate it

With fungal overgrowth do you mean mostly Candida? I've already looked into that years ago and do again from time to time.

Are there any good medication or supplements for fungal overgrowth in your opinion or is it more about living the low carb life forever?

@PurpleTree can be candida but can be other non-specific things. Is there anything else that would make you suspect fungal overgrowth? (white tongue, itchy annus, lots of digestive problems, nail fungal infection etc). I wouldn't go for any antifungal protocol unless I was absolutely sure that it is present. They can be very aggressive. 

There are a variety of stool tests you may try such as Organic Acids or maybe your doctor can test for the presence of candida Albicans. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@PurpleTree can be candida but can be other non-specific things. Is there anything else that would make you suspect fungal overgrowth? (white tongue, itchy annus, lots of digestive problems, nail fungal infection etc)

fatigue, sometimes white tongue, caries, blinking a lot (dry eyes?)  some acne since a few yrs, very sensitive gut, not really diarrhea etc. but just feelings wise , easily feeling sick in the stomach especially if stressed etc.

3 hours ago, Michael569 said:

There are a variety of stool tests you may try such as Organic Acids or maybe your doctor can test for the presence of candida Albicans. 

yea i'll see if he's willing to check sometime soonish

do you think it's possible to tackle these issues with awareness, meditation, psychs, looking at repressed feelings, welcoming the shawdow etc.?

or does there need to be things like medication or something along those lines?

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree

9 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

do you think it's possible to tackle these issues with awareness, meditation, psychs, looking at repressed feelings, welcoming the shawdow etc.?

maybe some of it but don't let that become a limiting belief. I don't know much about things like spiritual or energetic healing but there are always a variety of ways one can go around their healing. 

Where do you live? Maybe there are local healers or experts that could help you 

6 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

Where do you live? Maybe there are local healers or experts that could help you 

Western Europe. Sure i've been trying (minimally) to find a good naturopath. Because my doc couldn't really help me with those "ailments"

I went to a healer woman once but i didn't really like her approach.

But when i hear of a good one i'll try

Maybe a lot of it is also mentally, i think i repressed a lot of feelings since i was a kid which might have caused the gut issues.

Edited by PurpleTree

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Maybe a lot of it is also mentally, i think i repressed a lot of feelings since i was a kid which might have caused the gut issues.

Gut & the brain are powerfully connected through the vagus nerve and anything you experience mentally could manifest itself systemically as symptoms. I believe many diseases have started as a chronic stressor or some sort of trauma earlier in life. 

Time of sleep makes such a big difference for me

If I sleep at 10 pm I feel so much more rested

Getting enough protein if you're vegetarian or enough carbs if you're low carb? Getting a moderate amount of exercise? Getting outside, getting enough sunlight? Try some cold exposure? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost