Knowledge

The beauty of death

7 posts in this topic

I surrendered and as i let go, death happened. I merged back with nothingness and it was one of the most satisfying and beautiful moment that you can possibly conceived as a limited human creature. The beauty of death is inconceivable, it is truly astonishing how powerful and majestic death is.  I'm looking forward to my physical death now. It will be a blast.

22 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

nobody can report from nothingness

you'd be surprised

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

19 minutes ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

surprise me

"Experiencing nothing" is a paradox for the finite mind. You have to experience it yourself to truly know it.

It's like trying to imagine the experience of having no eyesight. There are people who see absolutely nothing, not even black or white or any other colors. From this example you can see it is possible to be aware of nothingness. Now extend that awareness of nothing to all the perceptions that make up your reality, that's what complete nothingness feels like.

You are actually experiencing some form of nothingness right now. You are never aware of what is behind your head, so you could say you are experiencing nothing there. You just take it for granted because you are so focused on the finite things you can experience. Now try to extend that feeling of nothingness to all your perceptions. This is basically the best I can describe it.

1 hour ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

similar to fainting, anesthesia, or getting knocked to f out.

The difference is that these are not experiences, just imagination. They're like the off-brand versions of nothingness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, toocrazytobecrazy said:

idc who it is nobody can report from nothingness

You are right. Only nobody can report from nothingness :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Death is life. Look at Frosty, when he dies. He merges into God or the water in that which he was made from. He goes back into everything. Death is not the end. It is returning to yourself. Right?

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.