BipolarGrowth

Why is Actualized LLC not a full-on corporation?

9 posts in this topic

Wouldn’t the world benefit by having us grow from mere forum users to spiritually passionate employees? Do we really want to leave all of the work to be done to Leo’s human body and mind alone? Who is there to turn his videos into documentaries shown on Netflix with epic editing, etc. He would of course lead all important endeavors, but someone has to do the grunt work. 

I raise my hand to become a spiritual grunt employee following Leo and helping his mission. Do you? If so, speak up. It’s time for this conversation between us and Leo. 

P.S. Don’t let the fear of a stage orange corporation lead you to throw the baby out with the bath water. A stage turquoise corporation might be more transformative in the material world than Christ’s sacrifice, Krishna’s power, Mohammad’s passion, etc. 

“Sometimes the best way to show a poor man God is to give him opulence.” -anonymous 

Just imagine how our entire planet would be transformed. Pollution, gone. World hunger, gone. Suffering, down, but not out as it may be Divine in nature. However, even if suffering is Divine in nature, something within you resists it. We’ve learned enough spiritual lessons from suffering at this point. It’s time to slay Count Duhkah in God’s name. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

6 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Just imagine how our entire planet would be transformed.

To be honest. I'm not sure the world is ready. If the whole would was exposed to this mindset and teaching it would be seen as rediculous by many. Id imagine it would be better to grow incredibly slow gathering only those who are ready for it. But idk, if leo felt this was a good idea I think it would be very cool and interesting. 

Edited by Nthnl

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

@Nthnl I can see that, but I think we could work together to make sure we avoid making mistakes too early on. We wouldn’t start out by posting videos about the deepest teachings. This go far beyond videos. The corporation could help with homeless housing and many other things. At the end of the day, if the company gets more money and exposure, it has more power to change the world. Fuck the haters. We don’t change our strategy just because some people who don’t know any better might scoff at us.

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

12 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@Nthnl I can see that, but I think we could work together to make sure we avoid making mistakes too early on. We wouldn’t start out by posting videos about the deepest teachings. This go far beyond videos. The corporation could help with homeless housing and many other things. At the end of the day, if the company gets more money and exposure, it has more power to change the world. Fuck the haters. We don’t change our strategy just because some people who don’t know any better might scoff at us.

I agree to an extent. I do feel drawn to the idea of realistic job positions in this field of consciousness. Would be an exciting development. Only time will tell.

Though doth not want these hands! - Jesus

There will always be someone at the top. This is human nature. It’s foolish to use this as an argument against what I’m proposing. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Go for it man. It's a good vision to begin with. You don't need Leo. 

YOU can be the visionary leader.

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

On 10/25/2020 at 1:36 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

There will always be someone at the top. This is human nature.

@BipolarGrowth That seems unnecessarily binary.

You're seeing hierarchy (and therefore corruption, because one spawns the other) as either "yes" or "no," and arguing that "yes" is inevitable.

Thus, you're able to justify mass expansion despite all of the harm it would cause.

A more nuanced view is that corruption comes in degrees.

Leo is currently attempting to stick to the lower end of that spectrum, out of compassion for others and love for his work (he has publicly declared this in the past).

Your current argument of, "Well corruption is inevitable anyway so we might as well go all-out!" is lacking this nuanced view :)

It's Love.