125 posts in this topic

avec plaisir

4kah0o.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Bright focus 

This is such an aesthetically pleasing blog, keep it up! :)

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

4kc8vs.jpg

Right now I'm thinking of ice cream. 

I DESERVE some. 

Life is like a fine balance between nihilism and optimism 

Too much of either is bad. 

Got a pumpkin for Halloween. 

4khip8.jpg

Keyhole writes such beautiful posts. I could read them all day long. 

3 hours ago, Keyhole said:

You know, I'm not a republican but this person does have a point and you guys are showcasing the collective egoic problem with this forum that unfortunately would not have happened had Leo worked on his arrogance and dislike of weakness initially before starting a community.

Because unfortunately you guys either already had that in your psyches or due to following this person you have allowed yourselves to take that on arrogance is like a virus a disease and it flourishes especially when a leader showcases such character flaws.

Take note at the somewhat psychopathic level of interaction that people have with one another on this forum it is a problem and it's getting worse.

When someone says that there is something not quite right with the equilibrium of this place they aren't lying and you guys are gaslighting by not accepting that it's true - because it is all you have to do is feel into your gut and take a good look at how people communicate. 

A good number of you are caught in the monkey see monkey do game.

Before long this place will end up being an echo chamber of arrogant fools, there won't be any form of unique thought or individuality whatsoever.  Spiritually or personally.

You guys can't see that happening here with how old members are being run out?

Those of you who have been here for a long time should notice that there is a change in the atmosphere from the way that it used to be.  I've been here since 2016 and it has gone downhill and it's everybody's responsibility to stop shut the f****** and figure out why that is.

I don't agree with a lot of right-wing ideology but some of you guys can be straight up abusive and the reason that you do it is because you aren't thinking individually, it's because every other dumbass monkey in your environment is doing the same f****** thing.

Take note how the group of you acts when someone is banned or if someone has a point of view that runs incongruent with this forum?

It isn't everybody a lot of you are total sweethearts but there is a bad energy that comes from this place and the root of it is the need to know, arrogance, and the desire to teach others without learning.

This forum in this community do not stand with the light and they do not stand with truth and you can see it by the way people communicate.

Anyone who has any genuine connection with the light would intuitively know this.  I'll bet that most of you do but you're either too stupid weak or cowardly to say anything.

It's really unfortunate that communities evolve like this but it's to be expected I suppose.

Considering that most of you take on Leo's personality as a subset of your own all that really would need to change would be for Leo to work on those last remaining but glaringly obvious character traits that fortunately if you're not in a situation where you're leading other people it doesn't matter but if you are then yes it's your responsibility to fix it.

You engrained into people that weakness is wrong and bad.  You have an underlying dislike for your previous self, amongst other things that I won't go into because it's too personal to share but that is reflected in the behavior of this forum because those people take on your karmic wounds because they're copying you you understand??

They think that they should adopt your teaching strategy and you see people who have only gone halfway attempt to emulate your behavioral style and think that it will get them somewhere.

It's just interesting to me that in a group of spiritual practitioners that they use defamation, humiliation, blame, gaslighting, lies arrogance - and they claim that this behavior is all for Love.

When I can tell you by experience that it isn't because it numbs you and separates you from yourself even more.  it's just more devilry pretending to be love and pretending to care about other people's wellbeing.

It's pretty insidious and disgusting if you think about it.

person with viewpoints that are different from your own that is acting a bit crazy or a bit off is in general going to be less of a problem than someone who is treating you poorly and then saying that they're doing it in order to help you grow because they love and care for you.

I'm telling you that doesn't bring people towards the light it separates them from it.

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

@Danioover9000 It's a virus that could be halted if everyone here just stopped and became self-aware of it.

----------

I'm serious, for every one of you that reads this, immediately change your tone and try coming from a loving and understanding perspective towards other people on this forum and everything will change right before your eyes.

(I'll give it a shot when I'm able to do it for real and not falsely emulate, but if you already inherently have the ability to do this and you're at that level then you should start doing it.)

Don't allow other spiritual teachers or people around you to infect you with arrogance.

It's fine to follow Leo's teachings but be careful not to follow his behavioral characteristics, after being bullied by a group of narcissists online I witnessed how this plays out in communities.  Assuming that Leo does have some altruistic reason for being so cold don't assume that you will be able to emulate that.  The light is warm, so be warm.

I have anger issues too among other issues and when I come on here and find that someone is writing really ridiculous s*** pertaining to the emotional experiences that I'm going through then I do have a problem with that and I imagine that if I'm going through that then it's not just me who has dealt with this behavior and people need to take a stand.

It needs to stop.

If you f****** want a church then treat it like a f****** Church. 

You know how you do that?  You act in a way that allows Divinity to work its magic through an establishment, and that happens all through you.  If you actually work with the light then you will intuitively know how to do this. 

You invite the light into you and subsequently into the people around you.

The reason why I'm mentioning this is because I see a lot of people who claim to have it or claim to know it and think that they have some method for sharing it... make sure you're getting your light from a pure source and not from someone who has tainted energy because you will take that with you.

Do I know better?

Pffft.  No.

But I can see when something's not quite right, and when I feel as though I'm getting farther from myself rather than closer to who I am when in a group of people - this tips me off that something isn't right.

Leo you didn't integrate stage purple fully did you?  There's a lot of leftover stuff from there that bleeds out into the energy of this place.

I would even go so far as to suggest that if you are someone who has acted in such a manner and is having issues with it to take a break from here and then come back with fresh eyes and see how the collective ego of this forum plays out and how it may or may not have been interfering with your spiritual path.

Sometimes you can't see it very clearly when you're immersed in it.

The devil's in the details, ain't it?

Of course I work on changing myself, it doesn't change the fact that ideally you should be doing both.

I've seen you mention before that there are some behavioral things that could be changed around here so is there a particular reason that when I mention it a quote like this is warranted or is it that you're just a hypocritical mood today?

Coincidentally a toxic environment produces less results on both accounts so mentioning it is very important and very valuable. The fact is this forum is absolutely not all that it could be, there is room for massive improvement.

Leo's post

What you are seeing on this forum is how humans behave in general. These dynamics are inherent and will never change. These social, political dynamics exist within all social groups -- including all spiritual groups. Which is why I never build Actualized.org into a large organization. Because I know it will turn into a giant collective ego fiasco.

My advice is: focus on doing inner work and don't get entangled too deeply in group politics.

The people we've banned from this forum would not have made this forum better had we not banned them. I have been cracking down on people lately and it makes the forum better, at the cost of pissing some people off. And, OF COURSE it creates an echo-chamber of sorts. That's just inherent to how this stuff works.

You have to understand what a forum is and what it can and can't do. This place will never be as pure as you want it to be. This is not a church. This is an online forum full of egos. And will never be anything other than that.

Which is why I didn't spam the forum, I simply dovetailed onto someone else's post. If you take a look at my profile you can see that generally I don't spam this forum with a bunch of unnecessary new threads. 

Here's my take - human beings can be extremely stupid, you don't need the entire forum to change you just need a couple people to read that post get that light bulb aha moment change for themselves and then everything else will take care of itself.

I would do it myself but I'm not in a loving state, so I can't genuinely make a change until I am. but I do know that a lot of you have gotten to that level and that you do have the power to do that and that the individual does have more power and control over how other people in their environment interact than they would think you guys think that you're weaker than you are if you don't think that just you can change the entire outcome of a group of people 

Generally that's what I start off focusing on, and then I have a spiritual experience and the outer world reacts to it - and it's like I get pulled right back into where I was before, and then I let go... I do the inner work and the same thing happens.

It's almost as if the world doesn't want me to evolve (which seems silly but it's as though every time I get closer to the truth the outside world pulls me back, as though my truth isn't also the truth). 

And when I feel as though I'm getting closer to Truth and I see that being emulated in a consciousness forum it makes me question how much Truth is really here if that makes sense.  

Because I don't think your followers understand how individualistic each person's path must be.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that to allow consciousness and love and light to flow through, you have to nurture that you know?

So where is it??

There should be energy flowing through this place, of love and light, if so many here have learned to create that within themselves... Then where is it?

Because I've cultivated a little bit of it in the very center of my being and it reacts to The light within other people. So where is all of your guys's light?

Only love heals and only Love will grow others.

If you guys inherently know that's how it works within yourselves then what's going on here?

Edited 1 hour ago by Keyhole

Of course it doesn't. The world wants you to serve their survival needs. You are a pawn for others.

Of course...

Don't come to this forum looking for Truth. Or any forum. You won't find Truth on the internet. That's not what the internet is for.

I've found Truth on the internet before. It ties into having a unique path.

Yes, I encourage all of you to find your unique paths.

It seems that way from what you're saying but from the actions that people have taken here based on your material it doesn't seem to be the case that people really understand this. Watch your forum closely over the next year because what I'm mentioning here will probably become more readily apparent. you've had this forum for about 4 or 5 years now and so now is around the time where people are going to start turning this into an echo chamber. They follow you and they depend on you to show them what's right and what's wrong. And as for me, my underlying intention is to simply have a space where I can work on my own things without being bothered by trolls or people who want to twist me up. So yes there is survival here when I mention this.

I would do it myself but I don't know how to transmute things like this through light - I still have too many character flaws and am still too dark to do that without it becoming a complex of its own, but I know that there are a lot of people here who have fully embodied this that can. 

And they're choosing to go in the opposite direction because of the established energetics behind this group.  And that can change.  Very easily.

And then coincidentally you will find people like me, and others, who are at lower stages of development will automatically start moving up the scale energetically.

Exactly, if you're capable of it you should do it.  If you can't, you should strive towards it.  

If you can do it and you actively choose not to then you're working for the darkness by proxy.  

The light will take ignorance into account and adjust accordingly, but it will not take arrogance into account.  Once you're aware then it becomes your responsibility.

I absolutely take responsibility and I'm doing my very best to weed out any and all darkness (whatever word you wanna use) from within my person.  The more I do, so the more problems I seem to be facing from the outside world, and so I want to address it in the areas of my life where it is affecting me and this forum happens to be a place that I use frequently in order to work your problems and to look for information, and so because of that the group energy affects me. And often negatively and I know that I cannot be the only person here who deals with that. 

I'm sure I'm not the only person here that has also had that energy affect how one relates to other people.  It does spread and itself awareness is curative then people coming here every couple weeks to mention this are probably doing you all a favor.

This is love - this is what sounds like and feels like love. (Ime)

It's an all pervasive flow, the full spectrum of colors and emotions, intuition, there isn't a break in the emotion it just keeps going and going and going. It's the one thing that trumps everything else.  

If you can help then help if you can't then don't hurt.

These are the laws of nature and if you weren't working through those laws then you aren't really working with source.

Edited by Preety_India

I need to eat some banana right now. 

News Channels 

Aaj Tak

Aaj Tak HD

Zee News 

Zee Hindustan 

NDTV India 

News18

Aastha 1055 -

1057 - Sanskaar 

Knowledge channels 

Entertainment channels 

Sports channels 

Channels that I watch 

Channel names and numbers

News Channels 

Aaj Tak     channel number -  509

Aaj Tak HD   .                     - 508

Zee News    .                     -  511

Zee Hindustan   .                   - 520

NDTV India          - 506

News18 India     - 519

Aastha       - 1055 

Sanskaar      - 1057

Discovery Related Channels

HD will be near the original channels 

Discovery Channel   .                  - 714

Discovery HD   .                      - 

National Geographic   .                 - 709

National Geographic  HD .             - 

Animal Planet   .                     -  717

Animal Planet HD   .                   - 

Nat Geo Wild   .                     -  712

Nat Geo Wild HD   .                  - 

History TV 18    .                     - 721

History TV 18 HD   .                     - 

Fox Life       .                        - 754

Comedy Central    .              - 219

Entertainment channels 

Sony SET HD     .                     - 128

&Pictures    .                         - 332

Zee Classic     .                     - 328

Zee Zest   .                             - 770

Zee Bollywood    .                   - 327

Zee Action        .                     - 335

Star Gold 2        .                     - 317

Sony Pix            .                     - 360

Zing                 .                     - 826

Sports channels 

Euro Sports   HD   .                - 495

Euro Sports    .                     - 496

Star Sports 1 Hindi HD   .           - 459

Star Sports First    .                    - 497

Star Sports 2         .                     - 457

Star Sports 3         .                     - 458

DD Sports           .                     -  453

General channels   

Cartoon network   will be found under kids 

POGO  - will be found under kids 

Discovery Kids    . Will be found     under Kids 

HBO   .                 - 364 

WB WARNER   .    - will be found  under English movies

CNN   .        - will be found under English news. 

Discovery Science Normal      - 719... Under Knowledge and lifestyle 

Discovery Science HD - 

Discovery Turbo (normal) - will be found under Knowledge and lifestyle.

Discovery Turbo HD -???????? 

TLC Normal   -     Will be found under Knowledge and lifestyle 

TLC HD  World   -  Will be found under Knowledge and lifestyle. 

Investigation Discovery ID under Hindi Entertainment   .        - channel number 155

Miscellaneous channels 

India Today  -     609

HBO  -   364  under English movies 

HBO HD   -   will be near.  Under English movies 

Check for HBO HD????? 

4kiny2.jpg

4kinx5.jpg

4kintd.jpg

4kinvx.jpg

4kinud.jpg

4kinv6.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Halloween Celebration 

It's 31st October here. I'm getting all witchy - witchy. 

Already got a pumpkin in the morning. 

4khip8.jpg

Today evening I will be making pumpkin clear soup and pumpkin spice latte in a few hours. 

Yay

Got a Halloween decoration 

Edited by Preety_India

Celebration will start in a few hours

Today is the most important day as tomorrow is New Year for me. 

This is the beginning of Samhain from today and it will end tomorrow. 

Next month is Samhain month. 

Samhain is the beginning of New Year for me. 

4kiq1f.jpg

Today is pumpkin day 

Samhain is heavier than usual this time of the year because of Covid. 

Witches and Pagans across the northern hemisphere will be observing a particularly charged Samhain this week with the pervasive energy of this year and the million-plus lives lost worldwide to COVID-19 making for a particularly heavy holiday for those that observe it. It also lands on a full moon, the second in the month, which makes it a blue moon. While there’s not a lot of agreement on the energetic importance of a blue moon, many Witches feel that it gives greater power to their magick and ritual.

Edited by Preety_India

Finally I cut the pumpkin

4kirbf.jpg

It's so nice and yellow inside. Love it. Got a good one. 

4kircy.jpg

I'll store it for some time before the celebration begins in 2 hours. 

I'm a hecatean or hecataine witch which means I worship Hecate 

Below is the Hecate statue that is on my altar and today is the day of worshipping Hecate in full force. 

Hecate will give me her blessings and spread peace in the world. 

4kistw.jpg

Prepared the witch orange potion 

4kit2h.jpg

Got a nice piece of rose quartz for spell work and Magick ritual

4kisyp.jpg

Got a nice deal on this star fruit decoration. Will set it around the pumpkin soup. 

4kit65.jpg

This is my Magick bottle. 

4kita9.jpg

This is the spell jar and the Witch Spell Salt

4kitjw.jpg

I have my skull ready for the prayer. 

Praying to the skull using my Witch wand. 

4kiwte.jpg

O, mother divine Goddess Hecate, I pray to you, 

With my divine chalice, I raise my hands to you, 

Bless me with your powers 

This is a special Halloween spell to bring peace in the world and especially in the United States which is a country going through turbulence right now. Bring a fair leader to power and create peace in that nation. 

Mother Hecate, bring an end to the Covid Crisis and save our lives 

May the Swan drink from the chalice and find peace. 

Dear Hecate, bring my wishes true. Bring peace. 

So mote it be

Sprinkling the divine chalice with my Witch potion. 

4kiwke.jpg

Chant 6 times 

May this Samhain bring peace to the Swan

4kiwu9.jpg

May the Swan find peace with the divine blessings of Mother Goddess  Hecate. 

Time to make the offerings for Goddess Hecate of pumpkin soup and pumpkin spice latte. 

So finally I made the chocolate pumpkin spice latte. 

And pumpkin soup

Halloween celebration over. 

4kjg9p.jpg

4kjgc8.jpg

4kjgdo.jpg

4kjgtw.jpg

4kjgux.jpg