Preety_India

Progress Journal October 20 2020

125 posts in this topic

So this Halloween night I'm thinking about Joseph and I'm thinking why I wanted to break off with him. 

I think the main reason is emotional safety. 

When a woman doesn't feel emotionally safe in a relationship, she wants to leave.. 

I wasn't feeling emotionally safe. 

A man who is ready to be with you will go the whole mile and do everything to keep the relationship alive. 

A man who doesn't want to be with you will find every way to chicken out 

It's sad how the male and female dynamic has been created. Men don't get along with women and women don't get along with men. 

Their needs are very different. 

Men usually do not have a strong emotional attachment and for women emotions are extremely important. 

Men are hard wired for survival and women are hard wired for security and comfort and care.. They want someone who cares for them.. 

Men want someone who they can survive with and get the greatest survival advantage. 

Men think a lot before committing to a relationship 

Women tend to put their hearts into everything. 

I have come to the sad realization that male female relationships will never really work no matter how much we stress on dating efficiency. 

Because it's never meant to be. It's a sad fact. 

Men are too hard wired to ever be able to feel a woman.. They take it very mechanically like an agenda. 

For the women the best solution is to be free in life, to live in specific institutions or busy in careers and focus on their health and bodies. 

Not think that the man is going to be the source of joy. It Wil never happen. 

The happiness with a man is very temporary. 

At some point in the relationship, the man start self destructing and destroying and sabotaging the relationship by his own will.. 

When you realize that the man that you're loving is sabotaging its because he is out of it. He wants out somehow or he is looking for freedom. 

Most men think seriously about a relationship only when the woman is pregnant with his child.. Even then some men may not want any commitments 

It's difficult being a woman in this world because the world is not a rosy place. 

As a woman, you are fed with rosy images of movies where a marriage is made to look like a cozy ride, you're a taught to be elegant and charming and subtle 

As a woman you're fed with the idea that everyone should respect you, that your body is important.. That you will be protected since you're a woman. 

But these are very misleading things. 

In reality all rules are violated.. 

People don't respect you just because you are a woman. In fact they don't even respect you if you are a polite woman. 

There is no man in shining armor coming to rescue you if someone is raping you. 

Your first sexual experiences as a woman will probably be a rape, because the very first man or boy that you trust will break your sexual boundaries and force you into sex. 

As a woman, you will not be afforded any security or safety no matter even if you scream at the top of your lungs. Because society doesn't view women as a treasure or worthy but as a burden or commodity 

Even the so called nice men are actually not nice. They are looking for sexual favors in return for any friendship or help. 

The problem with women is that they are not raised to believe that the world is a cruel place. Women are made to believe that everything is positive and they would be taken care of. This is an illusion women are fed 

In reality a woman's true security is all that she has. Her safe space is her only true security. 

This safe space she has to create herself by giving her 100 % to her herself and her life and her emotional state. 

If a woman is born in an unsupportive family then she is really fucked. Because her life is going to be double hard. She will have to be on the lookout constantly and try to be as safe as she can be. 

Most women start facing a safety threat pretty early on. Even as children, the female kids are very vulnerable to sexual assault from a family member or a neighbor. 

As a young teen, a woman can be easily commodified and exploited sexually in return for work. 

A woman's path in life is very precarious. 

The security associated with marriage and husband and children is very limited because the husband can always mistreat her or create reason for a divorce. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I think being a woman overall is very very difficult. 

It's a challenge. 

A woman's challenge in this world begins with childhood itself. 

The moment she is born she needs to be made to realize that she is a woman 

The only way to keep women secure and safe is to sensitize her to own sensitivity. That's when she will understand the troubles and difficulties of being a woman. 

For that a woman needs to be as smart as she can be. 

Like I said the first thing is to be sensitized to the fact that you're a woman. 

Once you are a woman your destiny is set 

Bad relationships, abusive relationships are going to be a common theme unless you are not naive enough to let any man into your life. 

A woman's emotional and psychological health and reproductive health is extremely fragile. 

The other thing that women need to understand is that they need to build walls. Many walls. 

By not building walls you as a woman let very toxic men or people into your life. 

By building your own wall you create a sense of security. 

The only ones who can break this wall and reach you are the ones who are ready to put some effort to give you something useful to carry forward. 

Once again being a woman is just very difficult.. 

I'm just so fed up and tired of being a woman. 

If any man ever wants to be with you it's sexual reasons even when you just want to be friends with that person. 

There is a general hate and resentment directed to women. Which is hard to beat

Relationships with men are usually very tricky because men aren't simple. They make it harder for you to have a relationship with them. They are constantly putting you in a tight place 

Very few men have the full understanding of the challenges of a woman 

The best way to deal with it is to just simply let go of all the illusions that you had as a woman 

Don't ever assume that society gives 2 shits about you for being a woman. 

And if you are physically or emotionally weak, it's like a crime. 

As a woman, being strong is not an option but a rule. 

If you are not a strong woman life is only going to get tougher. 

And If you are a strong woman, then your strength is going to be sapped out of you.. By a bad boyfriend maybe 

This insight came to me about me and women. And this insight is that 

Women need masculine traits in them but these masculine traits are both a blessing and a curse.. 

One thing that a woman has to keep in mind is that a man is all about survival. Men are hard wired for survival. 

This has an evolutionary root 

Men in their past, in olden days had to be the protector or feeder.. They had to hunt on their own. They had to compete with other men to hunt the same jungle 

If the men were not competitive enough, then another man will catch the prey or hunt his prey. He will eat the other guy's lunch. 

This feeling created a huge Existential threat in me.. For a Man, the only thing that created great fear was competition 

Because if another man hunted and stole his lunch, he will go hungry and the other man will eat. So men became very competitive over time because they had to be the first to hunt and catch the kill before another hunter comes.. 

Men learned through such intense competition that they had to do every thing to ensure survival 

So what are the things that men did to ensure survival 

- they became insecure about every little thing 

- they became selfish and narcissistic because being a narcissist gave the best chance for being self serving 

- they became smart 

- they started to decide for the future and plan for the future to ensure maximum chances of survival. Because when we are filled with fear. We immediately start thinking of the future. 

-men started having authority and decision making ability and discipline. 

-men started to become logical and rational because being dreamy never helped survival. 

-all these quality made men very scarcity oriented and also a bit nihilistic or critical because with criticism it is easyier to scan a threat and not fall into a trap and have the bets survival. 

-all these qualities also made men very opportunistic. Because more opportunities means better survival. 

So if a man found a wonderful woman as a partner, he definitely felt glad but at the same time he thought what if he could get a better deal, maybe a better person. 

This directly comes from a hunter mindset 

Being a hunter you want to save your resources and catch the best prey. You don't want to waste your energy and resources on a big prey and not a small prey. 

Men used this same thinking in relationships. If they can get a highly qualified woman with great qualities and beauty or any benefits, they wanted her instantly but at the same time they also thought what if they get a still better woman. This caused men to have commitment issues with any woman. Because committment meant opportunity lose 

Women on the other hand are totally opposite of men

Women used to never hunt for food. 

They never learned how to compete to survive because their husbands bought home  food and resources. Women weren't going out learning how to hunt for survival. 

As a result, women did not develop the survival package qualities. They did not understand the reality of survival and competition. 

Men were guided by fear, a deep fear of survival but women were not guided by fear so women did not have much fear about survival. Because either it was their family or husband who paid for their food and resources. 

Now fear is not a bad thing. But we always consider fear as a bad thing 

Now let's say if a tiger is in front of you. If you are not afraid of a tiger.. In this case you will not run away from the tiger since you don't consider the tiger has a threat

But what if you were afraid of tigers. You would run away from them.. You would be saved because you would hide. 

Thus a healthy dose of fear is necessary for self preservation. 

But women never cultivated a healthy fear because they had never had to deal with survival issues. In most cases their survival was ensured by the husbands.

As time passed, feminism came into existence as a movement and it praised masculine qualities in a woman. It encouraged women to become self sufficient. 

Women started wearing men's clothes. They wanted to speak like men. 

Women wanted authority and discipline like men, they wanted to explore like men, they wanted to learn new skills like men, they wanted to be good decision makers and not give into fear, insecurity or victimhood. They wanted to be seen as strong and self achieving. 

This cultivation of Masculine qualities helped several women get jobs and do well at jobs. 

But this came at a price. 

Women were emotional. Emotionality is always connected with naivety. When a person is emotional he is likely to use his brain, or skepticism or judgement. He is more gullible. 

Men were more rational than emotional. Because men learned early on by hunting in dark winter that by being emotional, you can't get food on the table. Men learned that they did not have the luxury to spend time on emotions or else it could cost them their survival. 

However women never got the opportunity to learn this 

So women continued to stay emotional.. 

Also being emotional was a big part of being a woman since a woman's biology is connected with her emotions. If a woman isn't emotional she might neglect her own child. This will be bad for the whole species.. Therefore nature had to connect biology with a woman's emotions to make her emotional naturally so that she will care for the offspring. Women were given no choice but their hormones were connected to their emotions by Mother Nature.. So if a woman felt an emotion, hormones were immediately produced to set things in motion. A woman could not escape this web. 

It's almost like if a woman didn't have emotions then she just wouldn't be a woman. Her "woman chemicals" were carefully tied to her emotions so that she can properly serve the purpose of raising children and help the whole family. 

But this was biological. Biologically a woman was not engineered for perfect survival but for the survival of the offspring. Her body and mind were a vehicle of the future. It wasn't meant for her own selfish survival since her body was to be used to feed the growing child within her. 

But socially also, a woman was not encouraged for survival. Women were told to do housework and not struggle for survival but do what their role was. 

Since women were not trained for survival, they never developed the same Existential fear that men had. 

They lacked this very important fear. 

They also did not develop important survival skills.. They only half assed some skills. 

Also being selfish was never taught to a woman. Any woman who wanted to be selfish was treated badly by society. They were considered bad. They were improper for the role of motherhood since motherhood is selflessness. 

A mother had to allow a baby to feed on her.. The baby like a parasite attached to the woman's body and took all her nutrition 

The mother could not be allowed to be selfish because if she became selfish then she will throw away the baby and only care about herself. 

Any woman who cared more about herself than her child was automatically feeling guilty and made to feel guilty by society and tagged as a bad mother. 

So over time women began to look at selfishness as a negative quality and discouraged other women from being selfish.. Women encouraged other women to be submissive and soft and any hardness or indifference was considered a bad quality in a woman.. A woman was always expected to be sweet and kind and giving. 

Edited by Preety_India

So through time, women became more and more emotional and less and less selfish because such qualities were valued by general society in a woman. 

Any woman who acted cold and less emotional or very selfish was considered to be a ugly woman or a bad woman or an undesirable woman. 

But both selfishness and lack of emotionality were deeply tied with survival. 

Since lack of emotionality means the person is more likely to rely on logic and rationality to make proper decisions for survival. 

Since women were encouraged to be more selfless and emotional, women started to move away from survival. 

They made irrational decisions out of emotionality 

They remained in abusive relationships even if it were a threat to their survival 

Because women were rendered Incapable of survival oriented thinking both biologically and by social conditioning. 

Thus women showed a few fundamental issues 

- deep emotionality 

- lack of opportunism /selfishness 

- selflessness 

- lack of Existential fear or survival related fear (this fear was plenty in men) 

As you can see all four issues are very bad for a person's basic survival. 

In fact for Raw and pure survival the opposite of these issues is needed like 

- lack of emotionality and more rationality 

- extreme opportunism and selfishness. 

- pure selfishness and self preservation 

- strong existential fear as a means to escape threat and careful threat scanning 

Since women lacked this fear, they were more readily available to Abusers. They would allow abusive relationships because they did not feel a deep sense of fear around an abuser.. 

For example when I was with my boyfriend Joseph, he gave me many death threats. But I never took any of his threats seriously. I never had a deep fear of survival around him 

In fact once he came towards me and wanted to grab my neck. But even in that moment I did not feel like he will kill me, in my mind I had learned to trust him for being a man. 

And the reason is purely evolutionary.. 

How?? 

A woman's survival was tied through evolution to her husband or partner. Because he always provided for her. Through time, a woman's brain learned to trust the husband or partner completely about her survival. She could not imagine that he could kill her 

Because in her mind she connected the word husband or partner or boyfriend to the word protector. 

Her brain subconsciously always believed that a man who is in love with her is also her protector and not destroyer. 

This firm belief is the root cause why many women do not fear their husbands and boyfriends even if the boyfriend is abusive. Because they don't believe that the person can kill them.. 

Men take it the opposite way. When I told Joseph that I was not afraid of him, he told me that it was because I knew he loved me so much because according to him he showed me so much love that I had taken him for granted and automatically assumed that he can never kill me. 

Actually his reasoning was very wrong. 

I did not trust him because he was showing a lot of love. He never showed much love at all. Also I was not taking him for granted or thinking that he was loving me so much. 

He was assuming that I was this manipulative woman who thinks that her man is weak in love and will put up with anything the woman does and never be able to harm her. 

This was so 

Continued.. 

This was so far from the truth. 

The reason why I did not have any fear when Joseph gave me death threats and grabbed my neck was because in my brain, I had associated Joseph with the image of a Protector.. The partner the protector. Because of this, it was impossible for me to fear him. 

In fact the bigger fear in my mind was the fear of losing him if I acted cold anytime. So I made sure that I was always very sweet to him and nice to him. Because I didn't want to lose him. 

In my mind I didn't want to lose my protector, my prince Charming, my ultimate hero. 

So it was impossible for me to see him as a killer. I only saw him as a protector. 

This was very evident in my reflex action to Joseph 

Because when Joseph tried to grab my neck and attack me, instead of running away from him, I hugged him very tightly the way a frightened child hugs the mother for protection. 

Even in the moment of a real threat to my life, the only person I saw as my protector was my own attacker and so my reflex action was to hug him immediately during the attack. 

Such is the nature of the brain of a woman 

And that easily explains why a lot of women remain stuck in abusive relationships because they never really understand the level of threat to their own survival. 

And the reason is that women are not trained for survival through evolution. In fact women are trained to be less bothered about survival since that role is done by men for them. 

Women have been made to believe through romantic novels and movies and social conditioning that men are Superman, Batman and He-Man. He is the White Knight in shining armor ready to rescue any woman in trouble. 

But the reality is very far from this. In reality there is no man who is Batman 

There is no knight in shining armor ready to protect her while she is getting attacked or raped. 

In fact her attacker is a man. 

In reality very few men bother to actually their girlfriend much less any woman. 

In fact most men resent the role of a protector because it puts pressure on them to protect and they don't want to put their own life in danger to protect a woman 

Since men are engineers of survival the last thing on a man's mind is losing his life over a woman. 

Even when men join armies they do it reluctantly. 

If ever any man jeopardized his own life, it's because of his own misadventures and his excessive need to prove Valor and have a sense of pride. 

Most men who risk their lives are simply careless and not hardcore into survival. But such men are very few. 

Most men treasure survival as an important thing. 

Women on the other hand constantly jeopardize their own life by Falling in love with all the wrong type of men. 

This is because women are deep down very vulnerable. 

A woman's vulnerability is both biological and cultural. 

Biologically they are trained to give rather than receive, they are trained to trust a man and society for her survival. 

They are trained to be more emotional by their brain chemicals and this emotionality causes women to use less logic and more emotions and thus be less fearful and more trusting. 

It's because of this innate trust that women have in men that causes a woman to look favorably at an abusive boyfriend. 

A woman's threat scanner is very weak.. A man's threat scanner is very strong. 

Because a man has such a strong threat scanner, he minutely observes everything around him, uses his critical judgment and rationality and has a healthy dose of skepticism. 

Because a woman's threat scanner is weak, a woman can't see any threat in a man unless he is showing very obvious red flags of a rapist.

So if a man is friendly to a woman, she easily and quickly believes him without scanning his intentions and does not exhibit any skepticism, does not ask questions. She follows wherever the man takes her, and this man can easily rape her. 

Often times men are seen blaming a woman for rape. This also has a survival reason . Men who don't want the responsibility of protecting a woman, tend to put all the blame on women.. They reject the protector role. They would rather protect themselves than protect a woman.. Therefore it's very common to find a huge majority of men who engage in victim blaming and blame the woman, this way they feel liberated from the burden of protecting women. 

So along with the fundamental issues that women have there is another issue added, lack of skepticism or a poor threat scanner. 

Fundamental issues with women 

- deep emotionality 

- lack of opportunism /selfishness 

- selflessness 

- lack of Existential fear or survival related fear (this fear was plenty in men) 

- low skepticism or a poor threat scanning ability. 

Now how is feminism and masculinity both a blessing and a curse for a woman??? 

I can tell how. 

Feminism teaches women to adopt more masculine characteristics. 

Is this beneficial? 

The answer is somewhere in the middle. 

It is beneficial but it is also harmful. 

Beneficial because feminism taught me to go to school, complete my studies, learn new things and learn new skills, dream bigger things other than house-wifery. 

Feminism wanted me to be a strong independent woman. That's what I became. 

I worked in the finance sector. That's where I met my second boyfriend who I call Bud.

When I first started working I felt a sense of pride and confidence. I began buying the nicest clothes. I immediately spent all the money I had earned. 

I was in the clouds. 

I was making more than enough money. It gave me a feeling of power. 

Men because of their survival attitude are generally very careful about spending. They have a scarcity mindset. 

Women on the other hand have a abundant mindset. Because they don't think much about survival or future. So they spend all their money on shopping.

Women buy useless things. Women buy 100 shoes and never use even one. 

Women spend excessively and madly on shopping. This is not a sign of a person who cares about survival. This is a sign of a person who doesn't think about survival or tomorrow. 

I'm a very feminine woman. I had all the sweetness and gullibility that you usually find in many feminine women. 

But when it comes to work ethic, I suddenly turn my masculine side up. 

I was very masculine when it came to making money. Very competitive. I even beat the men at my office. I was faster and better than them. 

But at the same time I was deeply emotional and feminine in my relationships. I would care for by boyfriend, his each and every need, very devoted, almost like a seasoned devoted wife. 

Now, being masculine definitely helped me to compete in a man's world but it wasn't exactly a blessing. 

Given my abundant nature, I also started spending as much as I was earning. 

Bud used to ask me for financial favors. If he asked me 40 dollars, I gave him 

If he asked me 500 dollars, I gave him. 

I did not care. I always thought i can make more money. I did not have fear.. I had no existential fear. 

Bud turned into a leech. He repeatedly  began asking me for money. 

His demands were frequent. I was lenient. 

I was not "skeptical". I was trusting instead of fearful. 

This is because I had simply adopted a masculine trait of hard work, leadership and discipline. But I had not inherited the deep existential threat that men have that causes them to have these qualities. 

I lacked the masculine base. I only adopted the superficial masculine qualities. 

This is like creating a car that looks like  a sports Porsche but doesn't run like it. 

I only mimicked masculine traits but lacked the foundation of Masculinity that men had - that existential fear. 

So I easily allowed my boyfriend Bud to leech off me and thought it was no big deal if he needed my money. 

By the end of the year, Bud had drained me financially. I had very little left in my account. 

Bud also started Draining me emotionally 

He would constantly tell all his problems to me and I used to solve them for him. 

I would often do his work for him. 

I started to get tired very frequently and overwhelmed. 

Both the job and the relationship were overwhelming me. 

I kept giving giving giving giving.. Whether it was money, emotions, work, sex. I gave everything. 

I received very little in return. 

The thing that I observed about the so called strong and independent like me is that this new strength is not very helpful. 

I have seen plenty of strong women in my family and friend circles who are independent and strong and they always a leech as a partner. 

The leech is good at detecting such women and manipulating them to fall in love with the leech. 

These women are confident and they freely give the guy anything he wants fully trusting the leech. 

The end of such relationships is not very desirable. 

The leech usually is very opportunistic and finds another woman who is strong and ready to support him and he leaves the first woman. The first woman is then left with little money or energy because she spent all her resources on the leech. Only to realize that she is too tired to work hard again to get all back whatever she had lost in feeding the leech. 

The same thing happened with me. 

At the end of the relationship with Bud, I felt like I had aged by 60 years. I had no energy left to do the job. So I quit it. 

I joined a low paying job. I had lost a ton of money in supporting Bud. 

When I saw his bank document once, that's when I realized that all along Bud had been saving all his money and using all my money to pay all his bills and making fake pretenses all along that he had lost money in some ways. He never lost any money. He was simply saving all his money and instead using mine. 

That's when it dawned on me that Bud had completely used me for his needs and then abandoned me. Typical leech. Typical parasite. 

When a woman develops masculine traits she does not have any fear to help her ground these traits. 

She becomes too abundant and lenient. 

She gives a lot. 

Many strong women do this. 

They become very charitable to their men. They give them everything because they lack existential fear. Nothing holds them back. 

They allow the man to depend on them and leech off them, thinking that it's okay as long as they are making money, they feel confident and powerful, they also see the man depending on them as a sign of strength and abundance. They think in their minds "it's no big deal, I will help him, I will handle this." 

However they fail to see the downsides of such confidence. Because they lack fear, victimhood, insecurity, and skepticism, they easily allow leeches into their lives and end up regretting the relationship very badly because they end up losing too much and completely drained. 

This is the failure of female Empowerment. 

Female Empowerment should not only be about adopting masculine traits but also executing them from a masculine foundation. 

What women need is this. 

Greater sensitization to their own weaknesses 

Higher wisdom instead of higher truth. 

Proper balance between abundance and scarcity 

Logic and rationality 

Proper balance between optimism and nihilism. 

A better threat scanner. 

A strong existential threat 

Emotional regulation 

A bit of selfishness 

The problem with men is that men don't want women to be Empowered. 

They see any woman with a strong sense of control as a threat. Because men have huge threat scanners. 

Even a small behavior in a woman that shows that she has total control over her life is enough for a man to resent her.. 

That's why men hate feminism.

Do you ever wonder why a system like a women's institution or or a woman's only system never exists and the even the idea of such an institution is strongly repulsed. 

Because men cannot handle a woman being survival oriented.

For men the only way for a woman to survive should somehow be connected to them. 

Men feel tremendously insecure when a woman's makes her own decisions. When a woman exhibits intelligence or sharp opinions. They would rather prefer a woman being dumb than a woman who is fully Empowered to survive and thrive on her own. This sense I have derived after observing tons of men at my workplace and in relationships. 

Men abhor a woman's guts. They see an intelligent woman as a threat to their survival. 

They also see any institution that helps women survive safely as a threat. 

For example, men would be less concerned to donate money to an organization that fights domestic violence. Women who work in such areas to raise awareness in women regarding the threat of abusive relationships have to repeatedly deal with threats from the husbands or toxic boyfriends of battered women. 

The whole idea that men care about women which is fed by movies is totally false. 

Female Empowerment should be about teaching women to live and survive and not simply be the goalposts of independence and strength 

Maybe it's time for a woman to look after her own survival before she thinks of her role in society or relationships. 

Joseph you traumatized me terribly and it will be a long healing process for me. 

I feel like this huge negative experience was really important for me to awaken. 

I learned a lot of what it means to be a woman. 

This was my watershed relationship 

It jolted me into reality. 

I feel very depressed lately and the only thing that brings me some hope is President Obama's speeches. He is truly a leader who can inspire people to do better. 

Even Biden's speeches are really good but a bit slow and repetitive. 

Edited by Preety_India

Women should be like broadcasters. 

They should only broadcast how they feel about everything without worrying about the consequences like social stigma or branding. 

Because the patriarchal part of the society is always going to brand and label a woman no matter what. 

Even if she tried her best to be the best person that she can be, people will find some dirt on her. 

It's just the nature of a patriarchal society that somehow a woman just cannot be considered better. 

One thing that a woman can do is not give two shits about male validation and approval.. 

Often times the way women are raised, they are made to believe that they only have value as long as all men approve them. Subconsciously most women internalize this and are not able to break out of it. 

This is dangerous to women overall because she is actively defeating her own purpose in trying to impress a society that doesn't care much about her interests. 

A woman should always put her stuff out there. At least she is heard that way. 

If all women did this, society, especially women can evolve at a much faster rate. 

The problem is that most women are just too scared to express themselves openly. 

They have all this hidden trauma coming from relationships that they are never able to throw out in the open. They are scared of being judged or even ostracized. And this fear is very real because that's what a patriarchal society does to a woman who is being a strong opponent, an outspoken voice, instead of understanding her wounds, they challenge her. 

It's not necessary that you as a woman have to win all the time. Don't do that. Arguing endlessly is useless. 

Often men in a patriarchal society will try to do exactly that. They will want to argue with her, prove her wrong even on flippant matters, this is a form of subtle and constant gaslighting from men that is hard to detect and women are made to fall in the trap where somehow they are supposed to prove themselves right all the time in every debate to stand the test or be dismissed. This is a clever strategy devised by men because they know that nobody wins every debate all the time, and this is a clever strategy used to defeat even the most powerful women leaders. Because who is perfect?? But somehow men in a patriarchal society set extremely high bars for women so that most women fall off and are just not able to pass it. This is a subconscious way in which men defeat women. 

In some cases men will use active forms of sexism to defeat women. It's like Frontline offense. In other cases, it's more subtle forms of sexism that men use that are harder for women to detect but even then the objective of men in such societies remain the same - take the woman down. 

Like I said before,  a woman should be like a broadcaster instead of trying hard to win approval.

If there is any form of aggression coming from a man, whether it is active or passive, she should immediately stop responding to it. That's the best way to beat male aggression. Because this aggression will never allow her to express how she feels.. Notice how in such societies a woman's expression is actively defeated, blocked and met with intense aggression. Men in such societies don't want a woman expressing herself. Because that's a threat. An expose of what men do to actively inhibit a woman's survival. These are micro aggressions towards a woman, a warning given to her that she can't express herself and if she did, she will face dire consequences which means labeling and ostracization. 

What I mean by broadcasting is just leave the message. The message is then gradually picked on and circulated and there is a chance for it to make itself into a progressive movement. 

But don't shoot the one who is trying to contradict this message. Because that's only a distraction to the expression of the message itself. It's a self defeating exercise. Let the message be out there. Opposition will be very strong but so will be the popularity of such a message. 

In short what I'm trying to say is that a woman shouldn't waste her time in trying to prove herself right, because even if she was right, the society would not want to believe her. So it's only a waste of time trying to prove oneself right. Instead of that, just put the message there so that it receives adequate light. Adequate focus. This way the message is passed on to those who really care to understand. In trying to prove herself right, a woman is only wasting her time. 

As a woman, if you are dealing with sexism at your workplace, the best way to deal with it is to make some noise. Get attention. Speak up. Don't submit to the bs. Be diffident. Be relentless. But remember that even those men who appear like they are supporting you, aren't actually your supporters, they are your detractors as well, the only difference is that they are going to use very subtle silent passive aggressive skills up put you down and defeat you. In a sexist workplace, no man is your friend, no matter how friendly he appears, there is always some ulterior motive in his mind as well. So don't trust any dude trying to please you because he too wants at come after you in the end.. The men who are directly sexist are wolves. The men who don't appear to be sexist are wolves in sheep's clothing. If you trust a man too much in a sexist environment, you might end up losing your job. 

So protect yourself as a woman at all costs. 

Remember that the men who are nice and sweet to you are also driven by the same ulterior motives. They are all in the same bucket. So there is no real sense of joy in dealing with sexist men. They are always going to be that way one way or another whether they act the part or not. 

If you are going to be around such men, the betrayal rate is going to be very high. You will constantly face backstabbing and slandering going on behind your back. No friend is a friend. Even a friend is an enemy. Thinking that someone is an enemy is actually essential for pure survival. Thinking that someone is a friend is actually going to be harmful because it hurts when the person who you trust betrays you in the end.. Whereas when you think that someone is an enemy, you give them no chance to hurt you. 

As a woman, it's important for you to keep building walls around you, as many walls as you can. Building these walls is an essential defense and survival mechanism against passive aggression from males. These walls ensure that only the ones who are respectful get to barge in. What this means is that as a woman you need to be carrying a huge heap of shit tests with you. Every man has to be tested rigorously before he enters your life. No man should be allowed in your life even in the slightest because he can be the next worst enemy, the next exploiter! 

Be smart about survival. Most patriarchal societies are going to guilt you and make you feel bad for looking after your survival as a woman, make you look selfish or mean or manipulative or cunning or Jezebel Incarnate, but don't care about it. Learn that this is Gaslighting by men. When men attack your character, even if it is subtle, it's Gaslighting. Learn to break this mold. Learn to not care about judgement. Because over time, as truth comes out, their judgement will not withstand the natural forces of karma and it will melt like frost  trickling down under the sun. 

This is what is also seen historically in how women evolved in different ways and how different progressive movements were constantly stampeded by sexist chauvinistic patriarchal societies. If you study the history of witches and Witchcraft, you'll learn that millions of witches were burned at the stake for their open minded opinions and bravery. Witches wanted to know the truth. In a way they were spiritual seekers of their time (and they still are), but men in those times saw their intelligence as a threat to their oppressive patriarchal regimes, so they wanted them shut down, they wanted them dead and gone and disappeared. It was a very blatant form of attack on female freedom of expression. 

Edited by Preety_India

4kpls7.jpg

What I want a woman to know is that what she needs to do is focus on pure raw survival. 

That's the only way you succeed. 

One way to deal with a man who wants to approach you in a relationship is to keep your shit tests ready on call. 

And even a slight indication of passive aggression from the male and you should instantly drop him. 

Edited by Preety_India

About liberal and right wing positions. 

I have always been a supporter of liberalism. But then again, there are certain things that I sometimes find myself in agreement on with conservatives. 

So I think the best position is somewhere to the Left of Center. 

4kpmwp.jpg

This is also applicable in every day life. 

4kpmwp.jpg

a fine balance between nihilism and optimism 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between selflessness and selfishness. 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between weakness and strength 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between empathy and survival. 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between charity and survival 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between threat and opportunity 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between gains and losses, pros and cons. 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between abundance and scarcity 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between higher wisdom and higher truth 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between fear and optimism 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between logic, rationality and idealism 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between emotions and intellect. 

4kpmwp.jpg

Balance between positivity and negativity 

4kpmwp.jpg

A balance between liberalism and conservativism. 

4kpmwp.jpg

Left of Center. 

Edited by Preety_India

4kprlz.jpg

A) a feeling of Insecurity and victimhood and weakness or misery is also essential for survival. It's a defense mechanism. 

B)  philosophical dissection language is very beautiful and non hurtful and creates understanding.. It should also be filled with satire and comedy over the most serious issues in life

C)  a certain cold wall filled with ice is necessary to create this space between the inner emotional self and outside surroundings. Deflection, satire and comedy can often be used to avoid a trigger and as a defense mechanism to cope with potential emotional triggers and avoid being impacted by them. You're trying to preserve your emotional state and not let it completely break down. 

D) remember that when a man is passive aggressive even in the slightest, just drop that person.. 

E)  when a man breaks even your most basic boundaries, he is no good.. Breaking boundaries can be a sign of bipolar/narcissistic behavior 

F) if you can satire and make fun of the most serious things in life, then you have achieved great maturity. 

G) Some narcissistic persons also have bipolar disease and they combine that and they can be absolutely abusive, example Trump. I can call it a narcissistic - bipolar - abusive - syndrome - persons. NBASP people. 

Examples of such people are (that I have observed till now in my life) 

1 Trump 

2 My mom 

3 my ex boyfriend Joseph 

Edited by Preety_India