Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jkhv1

"Glowing" trees

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

6 months or so into the beginning of my spiritual journey about 4 years ago, I noticed that the trees seemed to glow. 

Well perhaps "glow" isn't the right word. But they visually seemed suddenly more vibrant and splendid, looking captivating, making other things like cars and buildings look mundane in comparison. They most definitely didn't look the same as they'd done my whole life. 

I notice that trees on holy ground such as churches or mosques or temples seem to look even more vibrant.

This is something that has stayed with me ever since. I haven't come across any explanation or reference to it when I've tried looking it up online. 

Any light that can be shed on this/similar experiences?

Cheers!

Edited by Jkhv1

It happens to me sometimes after meditation. Trees look more vibrant and i look at the leafs and branches that are moving for several minutes. 

The same thing happens with birds or even with insects. Everything is more beautiful. 

Trees, birds and rocks (crystals, etc) are really powerful pointers. They exist in several myths, fairytales and religious stories and symbolism and you can experience that they have a certain kind of power to point beyond form from form. No idea why. Maybe just because we're just especially drawn to them? That whole the universe is built of love thing? I don't know. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost