Uglyroach

I am a devil

53 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I had gone through the madness, but i eventually recovered, it was 4 months of seeing through imagination and reality. 

Same here... I was close to that too in the hospital. Like 1 week in the hospital full time and then I went to partial hospital. I stay at home and went there from 8 am to 3 pm and had therapy, etc... Great experience anyways. It helped me to understand consciousness better.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Uglyroach

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn’t matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.” 

“Dance, when you’re broken open. Dance, if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you’re perfectly free.”

- Rumi

@Dodo

‘God’, ‘devil’, and ‘dodo’ are synonymous in a way...as quickly as they’re thought to be, that they aren’t is missed. 

@Bulgarianspirit

giphy.gif

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

43 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

I had gone through the madness, but i eventually recovered, it was 4 months of seeing through imagination and reality. 

@Adamq8  

You just need to have a  good map guys from a sincere source, you might like Bentinho Massaro's  crystal clear map. I don't know where you are, again, I just find this resource invaluable! Very needed, for me! I'm so glad I found it. It's so worth all these hours, it's perfect for meditation. No drugs needed! 

I know this is huge in hours, but it's so useful that I don't think it can be afforded to be missed.

All these videos are pure gold and this is absolutely profound. Everyone needs a map so we know where we are and where we can go from there. I feel deep love for this guy for this clarity and guidance and he does it for free!

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo

‘God’, ‘devil’, love and dodo bebe are synonymous in a way...as quickly as they’re thought to be, that they aren’t is missed. 

typos fixed 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

OH MY GOD YOU'RE INSANE!!

HOLLY FUCK I'M INSANE!! 

I THINK I'M GONNA START DANCING NOW

Now I know what pianos fee like When they are played by a Mozart

Now I know what a Tableau feels like when he's painted by Leonard Da Vinci

Now I know what Peter Ralston truly does not know 

I wish I could have fucked my ex girlfriend the way you minfuck me

And yet I dare saying I now know ! Sorry Mister Ralston, you were right from the beginning, I'm will never be enough conscious of the power of not knowing! I should read this book by the way..

There's no toaster.... you are the toaster

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Will I make love with myself like that for eternity? What kind of cruel God would do such a thing?

I never took 5meo dmt but Highly doubt It will be as strong as 5Leo dmt