cle103

100 µg 1cP LSD - White 

7 posts in this topic

Not what I expected but exactly what was needed. 

Last time I took LSD it was really powerful which was why I decided to go with the same "low dose" again. This time it was super mild. I have a question about this as well but let's get to the trip: 

Come up took very long and the whole peak was maybe 20 minutes after which the trip concluded. 

To be honest, I wanted to call it a day, when a final wave of trippy-ness hit me and I lied back down.

I was reminded of my intentions/questions for the trip: What do I really want? What is life? Why does it happen the way it happens? 

It started with the first one: I thought about my dating life and my career. Is that what I really want? 

No. I want to be able to see the magic in every moment. Is that what I really want? 

Maybe. So, what do I really want?

Love, mate! 

Simple. Then my visual field melted away into pure white and golden light. None of my previous breakthroughs were like this. It felt like floating in white, warm clouds of light with Love directly pouring into you. Intense. Unadulterated. Love.

I am not worthy of this.

I fucked up.

I always get into my own way. 

I always fuck up. 

Then a voice spoke in a thousand voices at once but quietly:

I love you

That's it. Pure. It was like a light beam hitting me right in the heart.

I wanted to stay longer but the world came back. 

Then I thought about it. Why all this shit? Why not start at Love and stay there? Why all this suffering? 

Well, that is what "life" is. It only exists because because "I" am not aware of Infinite Love (yet). If I was, there would be no "life". No "reality". I am coming back to myself. Learning to love in order to do that. That is "life". The dream of two coming back together.

So hard to put into the right words but it makes so much sense. Life is like the differential area under a graph where all the above space is infinite Love. I don't think that made much sense. But it made sense to me when I was peaking lol. 

After that the trip was done. 

4 hours in total. The rest of the day was spent looking at art.

Question: I had multiple trips which were varying wildly in their intensity whilst the dosages were identical. I remember taking 2g's of Shrooms and barely tripping. Thought the batch was too old. Then took 2g's again a month later and tripped balls. Only one example. I thought only mushrooms were swingy. But with LSD it should be more reliable... though, same deal. These 100 µg were super mild and quick compared to the last trip. I'm not complaining, it was perfect. But I wonder why it happens and if it only happens to me. 

Maybe it's the moon? Just kidding. Maybe not? I have no idea. Maybe you have one. 

- Much Love

I find that the deeper your understanding of reality becomes, the less dose you need to go deep.

But you also need to carefully control your dosages, batches, and even stuff like what you eat before the trip in order to get an accurate apples to apples comparison. If you're not carefully controlling all those things, then you can't draw any clear conclusions.

Even something like an LSD blotter could be inaccurately laid. Each tab might have a slightly different dose. To really control your doses you should use psychedelics in powder form and measure with microscoops.

Your intention also matters. If you intend to go deep, you will go deeper than if you're just screwing around.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I find that the deeper your understanding of reality becomes, the less dose you need to go deep.

Fuck yeah, happy to hear that from you

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But you also need to carefully control your dosages, batches, and even stuff like what you eat before the trip in order to get an accurate apples to apples comparison. If you're carefully controlling all those things, then you can't draw any clear conclusions.

Even something like an LSD blotter could be inaccurately laid. Each tab might have a slightly different dose. To really control your doses you should use psychedelics in powder form and measure with microscoops.

Your intention also matters. If you intend to go deep, you will go deeper than if you're just screwing around.

Makes sense. All my trips are on an empty stomach and take place roughly at the same time (mid-morning). The tab that I took today was the one next to the one I took last time. It really seemed like a lot less substance but it was still deep (though brief). 

Looking back at it, all the questions I had were answered in like 20 minutes of tripping. Maybe that's all I needed for today. Probably. 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But you also need to carefully control your dosages, batches, and even stuff like what you eat before the trip in order to get an accurate apples to apples comparison. If you're not carefully controlling all those things, then you can't draw any clear conclusions.

@Leo Gura But how do you measure Lsd in powder form? Since a normal dose (100ug) is 10 times lower than 1mg. Seems crazy difficult to measure such doses.

I have experienced notable uneven dosing in lsd blotters too. It would nice if there could be a guide to do what you say, but idk

Edited by Javfly33

18 hours ago, cle103 said:

I am not worthy of this.

I fucked up.

I always get into my own way. 

I always fuck up. 

Then a voice spoke in a thousand voices at once but quietly:

I love you.

You got me crying mate.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 18.10.2020 at 2:37 PM, Javfly33 said:

But how do you measure Lsd in powder form?

@Javfly33  You can dissolve LSD in distilled water/alcohol that would make it "even" and easy to measure. Then you could plug it as well. But I don't know if either procedure works with 1cP LSD. Other than that they sell it in pill form but I'm sceptical about the purity, personally. 

@Loving Radiance Believe me, I was crying as well haha