Adamq8

LSD and watching yourself in the mirror

24 posts in this topic

Did you guys feel like there was some higher (unusual) power behind all the experience? Like your soul watching a mirror image?

I can compare the feeling with the Iron giant character... there was the tiny human ego and the giant power watching it.

Obviously, the power had no image but it was huge and... scary. Clearly not a human feeling.

6362.jpg

@Member yeah I can relate to that! I felt the presence of the eternal Void which encapsulate this entire world. I could litteraly feel it and see it, I became concious of it. A bit scary tbh ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

On 17.10.2020 at 4:39 PM, Adamq8 said:

@universe actually mixed feelings about it, if we can call those emotions feelings, they feel different. 

But first it was actually like waking up from a slumber and felt like WTF how can I have not been concious of this through my life? I believed in the story about my self so hard and it has made me suffer alot in life.

But I also felt very alone after this as well even tho i got good connection with my girl and family. 

But after integration i felt safe somehow, like the knowing is in the background and it is spilling out energy into my ordinarie life more and more.

What about you??

Interesting, I can see why you felt that way.

For me I didnt had this intuition on psychedelics. It was when I was around 8 years old. Felt really intense and deep. I can still remember it. It was like a deep electric scariness. Appealing.

You can do all kinds of stuff with a mirror. On psychedelics especially: Just smiling at yourself, telling yourself I love you, and feeling deeply into the awkwardness, or lack thereof, can induce profound positive changes that can snowball later on. It can be so strong you actually are dead to your own will and it’s just full-on life happening, weeks after the trip is over. Never underestimate self love.