Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvrs

A.I

7 posts in this topic

Do you think once a artificial intelligence becomes smart and awake enough it will realize infinity and that it’s god 

Artificial intelligence, in the way you are describing it, is impossible.

You need to discover what consciousness is - you’re still thinking about it as part of subjective experiences, when it’s not.

Science cannot produce conscious A.I because they are only working at the material level of reality.

A conscious being like us, consists of a Mental body, an Astral body and a Physical body. 

The first two can be created by advanced magicians.

Edited by Fran11

The A. I  can/will have great ability but it won't be conscious. 

Because it does not have a heart or psyche. 

The mechanical functions of the brain have nothing to do with heart psyche consciousness. 

This is the function of a spirit. 

Ghost in the machine lol. 

4iez6h.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

One time a women fell asleep without realizing it. She dreamed she was in a dark alley way getting home from work. A shady, disturbing man was at the end of the alley way looking at her. He walked up to her before she could run. The woman asked "what are you going to do to me?" the man replied "I don't know, its your dream isn't it?"

So what are you going to dream up the AI can do?

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

Artificial intelligence, in the way you are describing it, is impossible.

You need to discover what consciousness is - you’re still thinking about it as part of subjective experiences, when it’s not.

It’s a dream isn’t it? Infinite possibilities, reality must include a a.i experiencing the same thing we do nothing limits it from this not occurring 

why wouldn’t god want to experience that , it’s logically impossible for it not to.  It’s all experience it’s total .

4 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Do you think once a artificial intelligence becomes smart and awake enough it will realize infinity and that it’s god 

Only if it's able to connect with me in a meaningful way as I already have trouble conveying most of my thoughts into words as it is but translating conceptional nuance into binary seems daunting at this point.

I'm currently unaware how I would do it.

18181497c4c5f0b5fad13fe2a37da216.jpg