Preety_India

Self Love Megathread ❤️

6 posts in this topic

This section would definitely benefit from a self love Megathread as I see a lot of people struggling with this topic. 

There are many ways to love yourself. 

Self love is a key in removing lack from every aspect of your life. Filling the cup as they call it. 

It would be extremely useful if we all share our own unique ways of practicing self love and transcendence.. 

Thanks. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I love myself!  

I love myself! 

I love myself! 

I love myself! 

I love myself! 

:x

I like to imagine two "transcendent" interdimensional parental figures/guides in my mind that tell me "Youre so strong, really amazing, keep going, you will get what you want, its okay to feel down, we are always here if you need us"

It helps. :P 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Dropping the walls of the ego and accepting everything as yourself. As you are your reality, one must love and accept all. 

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

This section would definitely benefit from a self love Megathread as I see a lot of people struggling with this topic. 

There are many ways to love yourself. 

Self love is a key in removing lack from every aspect of your life. Filling the cup as they call it. 

It would be extremely useful if we all share our own unique ways of practicing self love and transcendence.. 

Thanks. 

I love myself by emptying the cup (of beliefs and identity) and allowing the universe/God to fill it with What Is. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟