Dodo

The Unknown Knower

5 posts in this topic

The knower of this experience can never be known. Some flashy words are being thrown around such as Awareness, Consciousness, Love, pure Knowing, etc...

If we are honest, the knower is completely unknown - if it were known, the knower of that one is unknown - until we reach the outer layer - the actual ultimate unknown. How do we call it anything - that's just what it seems from our human perspective - awareness, consciousness, etc - that's still not the unknown knower. 

By putting the label awareness there we somehow pretend to know what the unknown is and now we are enlightened. We know the unknown. WOW! Not really ;) 

To be the unknown knower is everyone's common reality right now. We are all the unknown knower knowingly or unknowingly. We can not know what that is, its unknown, but we are that, at least you get that sense of it through Self Inquiry - Beyond the sense of the deepest self that is known - there lies the unknown knower that can never be known. Not sure if anyone is following, this might sound like gibberish, but it's really rather clear as explanation in my head.

It gives me the cojones and inspiration to finally stop seeking what I am. It feels rather uncomfortable not knowing. But it's the truth. 

I trust this will help someone otherwise I don't know why I had the inspiration to see it and write it. If not, that is also fine. There is nothing to know hehehehe

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Jimrubin Somebody Ban this Fool.

Only Advertising for an E-Book.

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Look at your hand.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Dodo said:

By putting the label awareness there we somehow pretend to know what the unknown is and now we are enlightened. We know the unknown. WOW! Not really ;) 

Even if using that word i never thought i'm enlightened, faaaar from it.

9 hours ago, Dodo said:

It gives me the cojones and inspiration to finally stop seeking what I am. It feels rather uncomfortable not knowing. But it's the truth. 

That's nice and i like the term "unknown knower" or maybe "unknowable knower"

but naming it "consciousness" or "awareness" etc. doesn't want me really to seek what i am, those are just words/pointers.