Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Unfairness of dating for men in western society

5 posts in this topic

I would like your guys opinion about something. I live in a Western country and i am very frustrated about the unfairness when it comes to dating between men and woman. I know a lot of girls and guys, all sort of people. When it comes to girls all they have to do is exist, take care of themselves to some extent and they have a lot of guys coming to them. I am not talking about players and assholes, i am taking about caring, honest, smart and interesting people. Meanwhile guys have to do so much shit. They have to take care of themselves physically to some extent, have life ambition, work on their charisma, confidence, assertiveness, detachment etc. Some of these traits are very difficult to develop especially in western society where a lot of these traits are demonized and not taught to young people that much. So a girl just exists and gets good decent guys that would make great partners and treat her well meanwhile guys have to do all that shit to hopefully get a girlfriend after hitting on 50 of them. i know Leo is going to say that the problem for girls is that they get pumped and dumped and treated like shit by players but he is very paradigm locked about this. He always assumes most guys are player pua assholes that treat girls badly. Most guys are decent guys that treat girls well and respect them. The pua assholes are a small minority. So a girl will get a shit load of decent kind caring smart guys that would make great partners and can even be good looking while guys have to do so much shit to hopefully get something after 50 approaches. What do you guys think? Please do not destroy me in your responses but give me your opinion.

as a man get strong or women will trample you down because of your weakness. this is life. I don't blame it on women because they have every right to do so, because they need a powerful dad for their babies. so stop playing victim and get up to speed and work on yourself. good luck man

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

It's just the way it is, not much to do about it but accept it and get to work.

Women hold the power of being the gatekeepers of sex because of supply and demand. Until men stop being so thirsty and needy for sex from women, nothing is going to change about the dating/relationship game.

Little do men know there are much greater pleasures in life to be had than getting your dick wet.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@hamedsf Yes life is unfair and it sucks but i am just giving my opinion. If you have any counterarguments to my opinion of men having it unfair let me know

I'm closing this thread because you can find all the answers here.