Someone here

Is there a world out there? - Resolved.

85 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I'd say I don't know. And you'd say it's nothing. And we both would be saying the same thing in different languages, but you'd probably deny your lack of knowledge and tell me that what you said is somehow absolute truth while what I said is just ignorance.

No. Ignorance is perfectly  okay. 

Everything that IS.. Is that doing what it does.  Everything that is is god. 

The proplem with " I don't know" is you think the reason that you don't know is because of some lack in your capacity to know.. Or because the truth is hiding it's ass from you  somewhere because the universe is  doing a conspiracy against you...

If only you realize you don't exist to know anything.. And hence  there is nothing to know.. Because truth is omnipresent and it doesn't get better than what is here right now.  But YOU as the devil are doing a conspiracy against YOU as god.

Paradox is your friend. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

@Someone here Yeah, pretty much what I was expecting.

You don't sound like interested  or ready yet to wake up from the illusions of "You" "knowing" ""  paradox-free truth ".    That's a level of comprehending that you are not ready for yet.   And that's okay everyone are at a  certain place in the path. But you have to come to know that ultimate reality is without distinctions. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Someone here Yeah I know I'm deluded and not awake and a devil. You needn't tell me that.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@AtheisticNonduality thanks for recommendation. Will check that out. 

Although illusion of separate self has been completely broken through in this body-mind to such a degree that it's laughable at this point that anything can be intentionally adjusted in a system that is not real at the core. 

-Osho