Matt23

Detox protocols?

11 posts in this topic

I've been hearing about these detox protocols for heavy metals, plastics, and other toxicants, but I have no knowledge about how to do them.

Any good resources, tips, protocols, suggestions, advice?  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Austin Actualizing there is lots but this is the only one i trust and have experimented with 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

6 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@Austin Actualizing there is lots but this is the only one i trust and have experimented with 

I buyed the book seeing your reply to leo. I started reading it and its giving me lot of info. Thanks bro

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Cheers.  

I've been battling on and off again brain fog and difficulties concentrating.  Does anyone know if this has been linked with heavy metals?

10 hours ago, Matt23 said:

Does anyone know if this has been linked with heavy metals?

Oh Absolutely. On numerous levels. 

1. Depletion of major antioxidants (glutathione, catalase SOD) so the brain becomes more vulnerable to inflammation & free radical ( waste molecules of normal metabolism) damage 

2. HM bind to NMDA receptors creating a state of hyperexcitation which can lead to depletion of certain uplifting neurotransmitters leaving the person kinda zombie-like or to damaging of the receptors which can then make the person difficult to get excited for anything in life because the stimulatory pathway is not working properly. 

3. disruption of blood sugar balance by damaging insulin signalling 

4. BDNF depletion which switches off neuroplasticity 

5. Disruption and opening up of the blood brain barrier -> this can cause a flow of shitstorm in the brain that would have never got there otherwise. Things like LPS (waste of dead bacteria)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

K, so next question (I may create a separate post for this), high quality books/resources/people to investigate and even tests and such that I can do in order to start to delve into this whole detox thing.

I'm also struggling with insomnia, so I'm starting to be a bit more serious about this.

Cheers.

@Matt23

If your mother had amalgam fillings while pregnant or you have or had some I would recommend:

Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis & Treatment by Andrew Hall Cutler

The Mercury Detoxification Manual: A Guide to Mercury Chelation by Andrew Hall Cutler and Rebecca Rust Lee

Cheers