Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tsigon

Psychokinesis

8 posts in this topic

I've recently become interested in psychokinesis (PK). I first came across it watching an interview of Sean McNamara on New Thinking Allowed. At first I was very skeptical but Sean comes across as such a sincere and honest person that I find it hard to believe he's faking it. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with PK? Is it real? I wonder if Leo could perhaps delve into this topic in a video sometime in the future.

From what I've read, it is a real thing but it is incredibily difficult to learn, even for extremely gifted individuals. I'd say it is the most difficult to learn psychic ability. Many people chase psychic abilities, especially pk, from an ego point of view, because it looks cool to flex on their friends. That won't work. You need to be an extremely mature,  developed and dedicated individual to learn pk. Personally I have not seen anyone perform pk, so take all this with a grain of salt.

I already had experience with it. It's not so hard to learn you can start with a psi wheel which is basically a piece of paper upon a needle.

I have experienced Psychokinesis with lightbulbs. It is totally real.

The object you’re trying to affect is none other than you. 

Thank you for your replies. Thomas_VH, I agree with you that there is a big component of ego to this. It does seem really cool but there's something deeper to this. I see it as a way to break the illusion of reality. It's like taking the red pill in the matrix. We live in this so called reality where there are hard and fast rules about the laws of physics and something like PK seems to break these laws. If PK is in fact possible and one can seemingly break the rules of reality then that just shows us the illusion we are living it. I guess I just want a taste of seeing through the veil of illusion and I see PK as one way to do so.

That's how presumably Thoth build the Great Pyramid! And there's also a guy who build his own megalithic structures, go search Coral castle ?

@Nercohype I've actually visited this castle when I visited Miami, however at that time I was very skeptical about this kind of stuff and so just blew it off. I had completely forgotten about it until you reminded me. Thanks!