Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StudentOfLeove

How is suffering an illusion? (SELF-Inquiry)

7 posts in this topic

Who is it that suffers? What is form? I mean where does form come from? What is love, how is love formless? Why do "I" suffer? Why does "he" or "she" or "it" suffer? Is suffering itself the brutal nature of love? 

I try to get out of my mind... what is this "mind"? How did it came to existence? How did it all came to existence? What does it mean to surrender the EGO? How does this happen? How does anything happen at all? Wtf. 

Well I realise I cant understand it/reality with my mind... but then who is it that tries to understand this right here? 

You see how my mind works? How it tries to get somewhere.... but where is somewhere and where is nowhere...

Nowhere is now here!xD hahah I could try forever...

Failed inquiry.

Suffering exists and it does not require a person.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

If there is pleasure, there is suffering, if there is light, there is dark. Dualities such as these require a reference point or you as the one who experiences them. This self is illusory, therefore the suffering is also illusory. But if you resist suffering, or try to hack your way to avoiding it, then you've cut yourself off and created duality again, and then bam, suffering. 

The pain is your friend. It tells you you're still alive. xD Oh, I crack myself up. Into dualities. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

49 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

If there is pleasure, there is suffering, if there is light, there is dark. Dualities such as these require a reference point or you as the one who experiences them. This self is illusory, therefore the suffering is also illusory. But if you resist suffering, or try to hack your way to avoiding it, then you've cut yourself off and created duality again, and then bam, suffering. 

The pain is your friend. It tells you you're still alive. xD Oh, I crack myself up. Into dualities. xD

And is even more mindfuck that the pain is actually Love isn't?