Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bewustgeluk

My worldview is wrong

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I took some psychedelics the last few months and I'm beginning to see that my worldview is wrong.

Especially one world view: 'I can only feel love if people love me' 

As a child I developed this coping mechanism that I need to my best so people will love me. And I thought that I had a lot of love as a child. (which wasn't often, it was sporadically when my mother used me to feel loved)

So now I see that I was the one who created the love and not the other who made me feel this way. Living from this paradigm would make me so much more happier. But I always forget it and try to seek validation.

Anyone got the same thing with their worldviews changing? could use some encouragement. I'm very scared as I don't know who I am nomore..

That's a great insight. Keep working it. There's a lot to love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All love is within you and through you it flows 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

13 hours ago, bewustgeluk said:

Especially one world view: 'I can only feel love if people love me' 

It is possible to realize that all love comes from within yourself. Love is not something that needs to be chased outside because it is within us all. 

Once you realize and embody this fact, you no longer need the validation of others. 

Work on yourself and try to find the love that is within. 

I could almost see it as a muscle.  The Muscle of Love (or Lovius Maximus :P ).  Sometimes I'm able to create that love in me and it feels strong, but most of the time at the moment it's hard for me to create it.  I spend a few minutes each day simply trying to work that muscle of creating that feeling.

But I haven't yet reached a radical paradigm shift. 

Have you tried ways to calm you nervous system (breath, yoga, mediation, etc.)? 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@Thewritersunion

I only have fish. I don't have a dog or fish cause I don't have my finances in order.   

Thanks for all the replies. It's so difficult to change your modus operandus, even when you see it is not true! 

have a good day.