Kalki Avatar

Reference to Leo Gura and Psychedelic States

185 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I'm not quite convinced that there is any difference between energy and states of consciousness.

Of course it depends on how you define your terms. But I don't like the term "energy". People like to throw that term around without any clear sense or definition of what it means. They use it in a wishy-washy way, where energy can mean anything.

Whatever you mean by energy, it is an aspect of consciousness. You are conscious of energy. So consciousness holds "energy" inside itself, so to speak.

I prefer the term consciousness rather than energy. The nice thing about the term consciousness is that it already implies that consciousness can be less or more conscious. That's just baked into what consciousness is and does. Just like how light can be less or more intense. Nobody thinks of light as a static thing. We think of light in terms of various intensities.

Just because something is light, doesn't guarantee its very intense light.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Whatever you mean by energy, it is an aspect of consciousness. You are conscious of energy. So consciousness holds "energy" inside itself, so to speak.

That's a nifty way to put it.

But there's nothing before Consciousness? Consciousness being consciouss of itself is the same as Consciousness?

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But there's nothing before Consciousness?

If there was something other than Consciousness, then ONENESS would be broken.

You can probe deeper into Consciousness to realize that its true nature is nothing/emptiness. But that is still Consciousness as I conceive of it. It is Consciousness realizing its own nature through self-reflection.

A blank screen is still a screen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe being a rock isn't as wonderful as you imagine ;)

Love you too ^.^

???????

On 08/09/2020 at 1:09 PM, Someone here said:

@Leo Gura can't hallucinogens like DMT be potentially addictive?   You tell me this substance will show you God and infinite unconditional love,,  I haven't done any psychedelic before but I would like that might make me addicted! 

Addicted to having yourself and your entire life structure violently broken down? Unlikely. But try it out.