Endangered-EGO

Dreaming about stuff that's going to happen the next day.

9 posts in this topic

Last month within a week I dreamt about 2 separate instances that became real the next day. Very specific things like that my broken coffee machine would suddenly start working again. Or that a specific person would threaten me to throw me off the balcony. Those things are not very common for me to say the least.

Does anyone have those hyperintuitions regularly? I would love to hear your stories! And how can you cultivate that?

I'm waiting to dream about winning the lottery to buy a ticket lol!

I often see the future.not only in dreams but in intuitive thoughts.even a moment before it happens.this has become regular reality for me and i have no explanation on it.the big question of synchronicity.you should search for books on this concept.they are literally hundreds of them.

@Endangered-EGO it's part of my life purpose yo answer those questions and their connection to mental illness.like paranoia and other psychotic disorders.the wrost thing is that this phenomenon can get uncontrollable and cause Great suffering to some People.

34 minutes ago, Endangered-EGO said:

I'm waiting to dream about winning the lottery to buy a ticket lol!

Go today. Don’t wait.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Oh yes I have had this happen before. One of them wasn't even a dream but a thought I had before I fell asleep.

I remember dreaming about being in my house with the sound of an azan (muslim prayer) calling through the streets. Then, the next day I was informed that a law was going to be passed which allows mosques to publicly signal their azan for prayer, and I confirmed I never heard about it before the dream. Like you said, it was very specific and generally irrelevant to me.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Malekakisioannis Yes the problem is not all dreams are going to happen but some are. And this can lead to a real disaster, for example yesterday I dreamt about crashing my car. I can see how I could be terrified of driving today...

It's called deja vu. Can happen also in the waking state but in reverse. Ever saw something and was like "damn I swear I saw this exact same event before.. I swear I could tell this personI Is gonna say these exact words right now..." and sure enough it happens.  There is no scientific or materialistic explanation for it. Mostly it is considered a paranormal phenomenon and people attribute it to the nature of soul being not bound by space And time and it can travel and see something from the future or the past.. But idk

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

i once dreamt of a youtuber's father passing away.

in my dream i was in his house and saw a big black coffin with a golden cross, in the corner.

the next day that guy reported that his dad got better (he was ill at the time) and was like, phew it is just a dream. in a few days though he didn't make it :(

this was completely random, because it was a random youtuber i used to watch from time to time, not sure why this event chose to appear in my dream...

@Endangered-EGO do not be afraid.my number one rule on synchronicity is that it will never happen when you are ready for it.synchronicities will always catch you unguarded.thats the magic of things.just let go and enjoy Life