Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlwaysJoggin

Take is easy.

8 posts in this topic

I wish i can stop thinking 

I don’t want a brain anymore I want to cry my brain is having multiple thoughts at the same time and I can’t focus on any what’s even going on? 
There are even thoughts that I don’t even know going in the background while I’m thinking of something what they are. just blank, 

Maybe I just need some sleep sorry everyone I just want to say if you are trying to achieve something don’t push yourself too hard it’s ok just take it easy on yourself please. don’t go all out your ego is stronger and that’s ok just how you are designed. 
funny thing the the stuff that cure my current mental state is getting attention, playing video games, jacking off. That’s what makes my ego happy and I’m sick of it. 

just a funny thought:

its like my ego is backlashing so hard it’s trying to tell me “listen motherfucker keep tryina suppress me and ama fuck your brain up if I’m dying your dying with me”. 

2 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

I don’t want a brain anymore I want to cry my brain is having multiple thoughts at the same time and I can’t focus on any what’s even going on? 
There are even thoughts that I don’t even know going in the background while I’m thinking of something what they are. just blank, 

What is the thing you call brain? Is it an instrument? Do you want to get rid of the instrument or do you want to learn how to use it?

2 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

Maybe I just need some sleep sorry everyone I just want to say if you are trying to achieve something don’t push yourself too hard it’s ok just take it easy on yourself please. don’t go all out your ego is stronger and that’s ok just how you are designed. 

Do you feel bad for asking for help?

3 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

funny thing the the stuff that cure my current mental state is getting attention, playing video games, jacking off. That’s what makes my ego happy and I’m sick of it. 

Do you really think it's funny?

@AlwaysJoggin

Breathe slower.

Eat healthier.

Stay hydrated.

Go out in the morning.

Take it easy.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

5 hours ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

sten motherfucker keep tryina suppress me and ama fuck your brain up if I’m dying your dying with me”. 

Where are you in the brain?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@bejapuskas no I don’t feel bad but Maybe i felt silly for complaining.

ye i find it funny how my brain works it’s Ridiculous at times And the fact that it’s so hard to obtain emotional control of yourself. 

@AlwaysJoggin  Sometimes these small things like complaining, gossiping, irritation etc. add up into a larger issue. Sure, things like toxic core beliefs are to be gotten rid of first I guess in most cases, but like don't underestimate these small things. If you can already feel that they don't feel aligned, just live without them, live in alignment with what feels right :) But yeh I get you, all people just sometimes need to let the steam out.