Adamq8

Trip report , sick!!! LSD

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys! so today i did 200 mcg of LSD by my self, been on this journey for about 1 year ish really serious but always been a sceptic to reality and how society functions as long as i can remember. 

So how did the trip go?

Jesus fucking christ, excuse my language but i now know the source, death, and fucking everything. srsly. 

So what was the information?

It is PURE IMAGINATION! GOD is the one dreaming up an infinite number of realitys simultaneously, i really do believe you can go so fucking deep on psychedelics that you will dissapear. 

Everything LEO has been teaching is the most advanced stuff nobody is recognizing. 

Consciousness is all there is, time space, a body, a brain, is all A DREAM in gods mind. 

It can dream up any reality.

If we think energy, vibrations and frequency, it just flows, and OUR 3d Reality is a slow dense vibration, it is a "low" consciousness, cause the higher you go the more formless you become. 

I wasn't ready to let go of this reality or my self and so forth, i kept holding on, something wanted me to stay. 

This is a topic that i will keep exploring, this was the biggest epiphany in my entire life.

Im still on after glow on the LSD so i hope im communicating so that you can understand what im talking about. 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 Great report. How do you feel now? Did it changed something in you? Was it a good realization for you or do you regret to know the truth?

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Adamq8 Great report. How do you feel now? Did it changed something in you? Was it a good realization for you or do you regret to know the truth?

Well it goes both ways, when the awakening first happen, i LAUGHED and almost cried and said jesus this is GOD, but i feel really good now actually, like i wanna go out and fufill this life to 100 % , do whatever you want, when you " die" its another dream " another trip " so enjoy the hell out it this one! 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

25 minutes ago, actualizing25 said:

amazing!

What are your spiritual practices?

It is ?? im doing meditation on a daily basis and alot of contemplation and listening to Leo and other teachers alot , gonna start kriya yoga this week , just waiting for the book. 

And im actually gonna start martial arts as well, i like the mental part of it

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I can relate so much after 250ug today lolxDxD

1 hour ago, Adamq8 said:

Well it goes both ways, when the awakening first happen, i LAUGHED and almost cried and said jesus this is GOD, but i feel really good now actually, like i wanna go out and fufill this life to 100 % , do whatever you want, when you " die" its another dream " another trip " so enjoy the hell out it this one! 

Just do it man you're the best

No, actually you are literally God so you're literally the best and the worst and none at the same time!!

1 minute ago, Espaim said:

I can relate so much after 250ug today lolxDxD

Just do it man you're the best

No, actually you are literally God so you're literally the best and the worst and none at the same time!!

Haha nice i tripped today to! Awesome man, and yeah im heaven and hell and I can also observe it ? mindfuck

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

It is PURE IMAGINATION! GOD is the one dreaming up an infinite number of realitys simultaneously.

Great insight ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 minutes ago, allislove said:

Great insight ?

❤ much love

- Pseudo-dionysius